University of Mount Union1972 Clark Ave.
Alliance, OH 44601
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.mountunion.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $27,990.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $39,925.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $39,925.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||440||550|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||95%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||34%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,193.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||23%|
|Average state aid||$2,047.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||79%|
|Average institutional aid||$13,024.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||80%|
|Average student loan||$8,621.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- Actuarial Science
- African Studies
- Asian Studies/Civilization
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Computer Programming/Programmer
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Science
- Fine/Studio Arts
- French Language and Literature
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Geology/Earth Science
- German Language and Literature
- Health Teacher Education
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International Relations and Affairs
- Japanese Language and Literature
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Performance
- Music Teacher Education
- Organizational Communication
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Physician Assistant
- Political Science and Government
- Public Health
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Special Education and Teaching
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Actuarial Science
Dr. John Peters Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Urbana University. Selection based on academic merit, financial need, and potential. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Barbara J. Tuttle Memorial Music Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Miami University in Ohio, majoring in Music. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Leslie B. Moss Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students who are children of missionary ministers attending Denison University. Applicants must have financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Kettering Medical Center Sponsorship & Grant Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate juniors or seniors attending Cedarville University in Ohio, majoring in Nursing. Candidates must demonstrate a spirit of service to others, possess a high regard for the call of nusing, have a minimum 2.5 GPA, have financial need and exemplify the five dimensions of Nursing. Recipients accepting the sponsorship portion of the scholarship will agree to employment terms with KMC upon graduation. Students must submit the FAFSA application to qualify for this award. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Student Alumni Board Scholarship
Scholarship for college juniors enrolled full-time at Ohio University. Students must demonstrate academic achievement. Consideration given to time, talent, and energy in positive campus activities. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Robert J.W. Meffley Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for law students enrolled at the University of Toledo College of Law. Students must demonstrate academic achievement. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Arthur B. Damon Art Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate student attending Miami University in Ohio, majoring in Art. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Miami University in Ohio, English. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Ralph E. Ruland Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Ohio University Athens Campus School of Music. Major instrument is in trombone. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Daniel H. Straffon Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students attending the Cleveland Institute of Art. Applicants must have financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...