Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania1 Morrow Way
Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.sru.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $9,309.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $22,600.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $26,230.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||450||530|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||89%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||32%|
|Average Federal Grant||$3,897.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||39%|
|Average state aid||$2,788.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||20%|
|Average institutional aid||$2,240.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||79%|
|Average student loan||$7,659.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (AT LEAST 1 BUT LESS THAN 2 ACADEMIC YEARS)
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Art/art Studies
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Clinical/Medical Social Work
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Counseling Psychology
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- French Language and Literature
- Geology/Earth Science
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- Health and Wellness
- Information Technology
- Latin American Studies
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Natural Resources/Conservation
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Political Science and Government
- Public Health
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Special Education and Teaching
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Therapeutic Recreation/Recreational Therapy
- Art/art Studies
Gerald P. & Linda Joyce Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Marywood University in Pennsylvania. Applicants must have demonstrated scholastic achievement. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Class of 1959 Business Administration Alumni Scholarship
Scholarship for college juniors or seniors enrolled full-time at Saint Francis University Business Administration Department. Students must demonstrate academic achievement and financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Kathleen Wynne Hufnagel '33 Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Carlow College in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania full-time. Applicant must have demonstrated academic achievement and have financial need. Award amount varies. more...
Thomas B. Finan, Jr. Scholarship
Scholarship for Allegany County, Maryland residents who are undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Allegany College of Maryland. Students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and be U.S. citizens/permanent residents. Number of awards may vary. An essay must be included with application packet. Nonrenewable; recipients may reapply. more...
Frank & Mary M. Calandra Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Saint Francis University. Preference given to Business Administration majors. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Student Activities Awards
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at DeSales University. Students must show promise in Chorale, Catholic Liturgical Music, Newspaper, or Yearbook. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. Renewable. more...
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students attending Elizabethtown College who are members of the Gettysburg Church of the Brethren. Selection is based on academic achievement and potential. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Portfolio-Based BFA Merit Scholarship-Tyler School of Art
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Temple University. Students must submit a slide portfolio and a statement of purporse with application packet. Renewable. more...
Gilroy Roberts Scholarships-Tyler School of Art
Scholarship for Montgomery or Delaware County, Pennsylvania residents who are college freshmen enrolled full-time at Temple University majoring in Fine Arts. Preference given to students from Lower Merion Township in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. A portfolio must be included with application packet. Renewable. more...
Sister M. Judith Gavigan Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Marywood University in Pennsylvania, majoring in Music. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...