Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania1871 Old Main Drive
Shippensburg, PA 17257
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.ship.edu/
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $9,774.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $24,942.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $33,688.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||440||540|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||87%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||31%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,181.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||37%|
|Average state aid||$2,988.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||10%|
|Average institutional aid||$3,745.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||78%|
|Average student loan||$8,355.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (LESS THAN 1 ACADEMIC YEAR)
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- African Studies
- Art/art Studies
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- College Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Studies
- European Studies/Civilization
- French Language and Literature
- Geology/Earth Science
- Graphic Design
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- International/Global Studies
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Language Interpretation and Translation
- Latin American Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Management Information Systems
- Management Science
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Organizational Behavior Studies
- Political Science and Government
- Public Administration
- Reading Teacher Education
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Special Education and Teaching
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Women's Studies
- African Studies
Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania Scholarships
Kendlehart Scholarship Fund-The Mary T. Kendlehart Award
Scholarship for full-time college sophomores, juniors, and seniors attending Shippensburg University majoring in Elementary Education. Applicants must be pursuing thier first baccalaureate degree and have aminimum 3.2 GPA. Nonrenewable; recipients may reapply. Contact the University's Financial Aid Office for more information and/or application. more...
Betty Kaylor Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students attending Elizabethtown College who are majoring in Communications. Selection based on academic achievement and potential. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Ernst-Young Alumni Endowment Fund
Scholarship for full-time incoming freshmen enrolling at Elizabethtown College who will be majoring in Accounting. Selection based on academic achievement and potential. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Cumberland Valley Optimist Dedicated to David Wilson Scholarship
Scholarship for Allegany County, Maryland or Mineral County, West Virginia residents who are undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Allegany College of Maryland. Students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA, be U.S. citizens/permanent residents, and be 20 years of age or under. Number of awards may vary. An essay must be included with application packet. more...
Joseph E. Gill Memorial Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for sophomores, juniors or seniors attending Drexel University who are enrolled in evening classes and are majoring in Engineering. Selection is based on academic merit and potential. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Robert K. Campbell Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at DeSales University majoring in Business. Students must have a minimum 1100 SAT score. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Sister M. Cuthbert Donovan Scholarship
Scholarship for alumnae/alumni of Marywood University who are graduate students accepted at Marywood University in Pennsylvania. Selection is based on academic merit and financial need. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Caldwell Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Marywood University in Pennsylvania. Applicants must have demonstrated financial need. Preference given to students pursuing a degree in Nursing. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
William & Marie Lowry Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Carlow College in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania full-time, enrolling in the Carlow Hill Education Center. Applicant must be making progress toward a Bachelor's degree. Award amount varies. more...
Allegany College of Maryland Academic Excellence Scholarships
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Allegany College of Maryland. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and demonstrate academic talent. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Wachovia Endowment Fund Scholarship
Annual award for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania residents who are undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Lincoln University of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Students must demonstrate financial need. more...