University of the Sciences600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.usciences.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $36,096.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $54,830.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $54,830.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||520||610|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||99%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||31%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,791.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||24%|
|Average state aid||$3,280.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||99%|
|Average institutional aid||$16,261.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||71%|
|Average student loan||$10,978.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- POST-MASTER'S CERTIFICATE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - RESEARCH/SCHOLARSHIP
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Cell/Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science and Allied Professions
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Environmental Science
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Health Services Administration
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health/Medical Psychology
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Studies and Humanities
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Oncology and Cancer Biology
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Public Health
Irenee Dupont Scholarship
Scholarship for graduate students attending Marywood University in Pennsylvania, majoring in Business or Computer Science. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
William V. Collins Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for Allegany County, Maryland residents who are undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Allegany College of Maryland. Students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA, be U.S. citizens/permanent residents, and must be enrolled in a minimum of 15 credit hours and pursuing an A.A. degree. Number of awards may vary. An essay must be included with application packet. Nonrenewable; recipients may reapply. more...
Rose Marie Beard Woman of Spirit Honors Scholarship
Annual award for incoming freshmen students attending Carlow College in Pittsburgh, PA. Applicants must have demonstrated academic achievement and leadership, and whose lives reflect the strong work ethic, indomitable spirit and compassionate leadership of Rose Marie Beard. Selection criteria include a minimum 3.5 GPA, SAT of 1100 and minimum class rank of 15%. Number of awards varies. more...
Mayor Clifford E. Debaptiste Scholarship Foundation (College)
Scholarship for incoming freshmen enrolled at West Chester University. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Andrew John Huffman Memorial Computer Science Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for full-time incoming freshmen or transfer students attending Elizabethtown College majoring in Computer Science. Selection based on academic achievement and potential. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Harold & Lois M. McGee Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Saint Francis University. Students must demonstrate academic achievement and financial need and be members of parishes in the Altoona-Johnstown Diocese. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
I.N.H. Beahm Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for full-time, undergraduate students attending Elizabethtown College who are members of the Church of the Brethren. Selection is based on academic achievement, financial aid and potential. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Temple University Japan Stipends
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Temple University Japan. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and financial need. Number of awards may vary. more...
Alumni Family Award
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Point Park University who are children of PPU alumni. Student's admission application is reviewed for this award. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Lycoming College who have talent in Acting, Directing, or the Technical aspects of Theater. Applicants must audition with readings from two contrasting scripts of the student's choice. Auditions must be completed by April 1; appointments can be made through the Office of Admissions. more...