Saint Vincent College300 Fraser Purchase Rd
Latrobe, PA 15650
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.stvincent.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $31,370.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $44,282.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $44,282.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||450||570|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||100%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||31%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,514.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||46%|
|Average state aid||$3,393.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||100%|
|Average institutional aid||$18,271.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||92%|
|Average student loan||$5,918.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (AT LEAST 1 BUT LESS THAN 2 ACADEMIC YEARS)
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art Teacher Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Teacher Education
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational Psychology
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Science
- Financial Mathematics
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Fine/Studio Arts
- French Language and Literature
- Graphic Design
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Physics Teacher Education
- Political Science and Government
- Public Policy Analysis
- School Librarian/School Library Media Specialist
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Special Education and Teaching
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Theology/Theological Studies
Mary A. & Robert H. Rodine Scholarship
Annual award for resident of Lackawanna or Luzerne Counties, Pennsylvania who is an undergraduate sophomore or above attending Mansfield University in Pennsylvania full-time. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. more...
Bettina H. Shears Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for graduate students attending Drexel University who are enrolled in the Information Science and Technology College. Selection is based on academic merit and financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
James & Marion Clauss Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Marywood University in Pennsylvania. Applicants must have financial need. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Thelma Francis Crist Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for Allegany County, Maryland residents who are undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Allegany College of Maryland. Students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA. Number of awards may vary. An essay must be included with application packet. Nonrenewable; recipients may reapply. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Lycoming College who have talent in Acting, Directing, or the Technical aspects of Theater. Applicants must audition with readings from two contrasting scripts of the student's choice. Auditions must be completed by April 1; appointments can be made through the Office of Admissions. more...
The Lycoming Scholarships
Scholarship for incoming undergraduate students enrolling at Lycoming College Applicants must have graduated in the top 30% of their class and have a minimum SAT score of 1500 or ACT score of 22. Student's admissions application is automatically reviewed for these awards. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
John A. & Rosemary C. Kazimer '41 Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Marywood University in Pennsylvania, majoring in Education. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Theodore W. Biddle Alumni Association Scholarship
Scholarship for incoming freshmen enrolled full-time at the University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown. Students must demonstrate academic achievement and outstanding citizenship. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Robert Morris School Fund
Annual award for an undergraduate student attending Robert Morris University. Applicants must demonstrate financial need and have a minimum 2.0 QPA in Robert Morris University course work. Contact the university's Financial Aid Office for more information and/or application. more...
Emily King Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Lincoln University of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and financial need. more...