Millersville University of Pennsylvania1 South George Street, Lyle Hall
Millersville, PA 17551
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.millersville.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $10,268.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $25,198.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $38,798.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||460||550|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||86%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||33%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,241.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||39%|
|Average state aid||$2,853.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||15%|
|Average institutional aid||$3,624.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||76%|
|Average student loan||$7,537.00|
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- POST-MASTER'S CERTIFICATE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Area Studies
- Art/art Studies
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of the Gifted and Talented
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- French Language and Literature
- Geology/Earth Science
- German Language and Literature
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Nursing Science
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Political Science and Government
- Reading Teacher Education
- Science Technologies/Technicians
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Special Education and Teaching
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Saint Francis University. Students must have a minimum 3.0 CGPA and a minimum 1000 SAT score or minimum 22 ACT score. Number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Dr. Barker Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Lincoln University of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Students must demonstrate academic achievement. more...
Lavale Century Club Scholarship
Scholarship for female Allegany County, Maryland residents who are undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Allegany College of Maryland. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, be non-traditional students returning to school after raising a family, and be U.S. citizens/permanent residents. Number of awards may vary. An essay must be included with application packet. Nonrenewable; recipients may reapply. more...
Sister M. Judith Gavigan Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Marywood University in Pennsylvania, majoring in Music. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Matthew J. & Margaret M. O'Connell '45 Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Marywood University in Pennsylvania. Applicants must have financial need. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Waste Management Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled at a postsecondary institution in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Bettina H. Shears Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for graduate students attending Drexel University who are enrolled in the Information Science and Technology College. Selection is based on academic merit and financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Mother Teresa Scholarship
Scholarship for female undergraduate students attending Marywood University in Pennsylvania, majoring in Sociology or a related field. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Graduate of Christian School or Home School
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students attending Geneva College. Applicants must be graduates of a Christian school or home school. Due date and number of awards may vary. Award amount is 15% of tuition. more...
James A. Finnegan Public Service Fellowship
Annual fellowship for a college junior who is attending LaSalle University. Student must be in good academic standing and have an interest in pursuing a career in public service. Student will be placed in an internship position. Due date may vary. more...