Juniata College1700 Moore St
Huntingdon, PA 16652
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.juniata.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $38,630.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $51,190.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $51,190.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||100%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||25%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,341.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||29%|
|Average state aid||$3,582.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||100%|
|Average institutional aid||$19,204.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||72%|
|Average student loan||$8,258.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/art Studies
- Biology Teacher Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Engineering Physics/Applied Physics
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Fine/Studio Arts
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- French Language and Literature
- Geology/Earth Science
- German Language and Literature
- Health Communication
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Humanities/Humanistic Studies
- Information Technology
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International Relations and Affairs
- International/Global Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Museology/Museum Studies
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Natural Sciences
- Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- Political Science and Government
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Russian Language and Literature
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Todd Houser Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Marywood University in Pennsylvania, majoring in Music. Applicants must plan to attend the Thom Houser Workshop. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Kim & Marion Leonard Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Allegany College of Maryland. Students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and be U.S. citizens/permanent residents. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable; recipients may reapply. more...
Chorus of the Potomac, Allegany County Chapter, SPEBSQSA, Inc. Scholarship
Scholarship for Maryland, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia residents who are living within a 50-mile radius, and are undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Allegany College of Maryland. Students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and be U.S. citizens/permanent residents. Preference given to students pursuing a career in vocal music; second preference given to students pursuing a career in music; third preference given to students pursuing a career in the theatre. Number of awards may vary. An essay must be included with application packet. Nonrenewable; recipients may reapply. more...
Dorothy & Albert Ludebuehl Scholarship Memorial Fund
Scholarship for graduate students attending Pittsburgh Theological Seminary. Applicants must demonstrate financial need. Contact the Seminary's Financial Aid Office for more information and/or application. more...
David & Frances Heffner Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate and graduate students attending Drexel University who are enrolled in the Information Science and Technology College. Selection is based on academic achievement, character, work ethic, and leadership. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
John & Millie Adamucci Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Saint Francis University majoring in Business Administration. Students must demonstrate financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Lavale Century Club Scholarship
Scholarship for female Allegany County, Maryland residents who are undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Allegany College of Maryland. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, be non-traditional students returning to school after raising a family, and be U.S. citizens/permanent residents. Number of awards may vary. An essay must be included with application packet. Nonrenewable; recipients may reapply. more...
Halloran Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for entering freshman student attending Mansfield University in Pennsylvania. Applicant must have academic excellence. Preference given to those who reside in Potter County. Non-renewable. more...
Sol Feinstone Award
Scholarship for undergraduate students (freshmen ineligible) enrolled full-time at Temple University. Students must demonstrate University and community service. more...
Luke & Margaret Mahady Martyn Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Marywood University in Pennsylvania. Applicants must have demonstrated financial need. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...