Ohio Wesleyan University61 S Sandusky Street
Delaware, OH 43015
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.owu.edu/
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $41,920.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $57,650.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $57,650.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||99%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||24%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,964.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||12%|
|Average state aid||$1,951.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||99%|
|Average institutional aid||$25,494.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||73%|
|Average student loan||$6,747.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Accounting and Finance
- African-american/Black Studies
- Ancient Studies/Civilization
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art Teacher Education
- Art/art Studies
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Earth Science Teacher Education
- East Asian Studies
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Studies
- French Language and Literature
- Geology/Earth Science
- German Language and Literature
- German Studies
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- History Teacher Education
- Humanities/Humanistic Studies
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International/Global Studies
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Latin American Studies
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Performance
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Planetary Astronomy and Science
- Political Science and Government
- Pre-dentistry Studies
- Pre-law Studies
- Pre-medicine/Pre-medical Studies
- Pre-optometry Studies
- Pre-theology/Pre-ministerial Studies
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Urban Studies/Affairs
- Women's Studies
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Accounting and Finance
Ohio Wesleyan University Scholarships
Scholarship for freshmen students admitted to Ohio Wesleyan University. Applicants must be American students residng outside Ohio. Number of awards may vary. more...
Helen Crider Smith "Women as Leaders" Scholarship
Scholarship for female incoming freshmen admitted to Ohio Wesleyan University. Applicant must have outstanding academic achievement and demonstrated leadership. Award amount covers full-tuition. Renewable. more...
Scholarship for Ohio residents who are incoming freshmen admitted to Ohio Wesleyan University. Number of awards may vary. more...
Scholarship for incoming freshmen admitted to Ohio Wesleyan University who are children, step-children, grandchildren, or step-grandchildren of OWU alumni. Number of awards may vary. more...
Child-Spouse of Clergy Award
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students admitted to Ohio Wesleyan University whose spouse or parent is an ordained Methodist Minister. Applicant must be pursuing their first undergraduate degree. Renewable. Number of awards may vary. more...
Patrick J. Capretta Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Miami University in Ohio, majoring in Psychology. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Halbert Christofferson Scholarships
Annual award for an undergraduate student attending Miami University in Ohio, majoring in Elementary Mathematics Education. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Gordon & Conjetta Harman Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate Brethren students attending Ashland University full-time, training for pastoral ministry. Preference given to students from Southeastern District of the Brethren Church. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
William Fenzel Sesquicentennial Scholarship
Scholarship for college freshmen enrolled full-time at Ohio University. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Walter C. Pfeiffer Architecture Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate student attending Miami University in Ohio, majoring in Architecture. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Sandra Laney Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate (freshmen ineligible) or graduate students enrolled full-time at the University of Cincinnati College of Nursing. Students must have an interest in working with aging populations. more...
Charles G. Ronkos Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Annual award for Cleveland, Ohio resident who is an undergraduate student attending Ashland University, majoring in Counseling. Due date and award amount varies. more...
William S. & Leah Bell Endowed Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Ashland University full-time. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and financial need. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Marcella Roll Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for female Lambda Kappa Sigma members who are graduate students enrolled full-time at the University of Toledo College of Pharmacy. Students must demonstrate professional involvement, scholarship, and leadership skills. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Army ROTC:Simultaneous Membership Program (SMP) with Ohio National Guard Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at the University of Toledo. Students must complete freshman and sophomore ARMY ROTC classes and may enter the Ohio National Guard. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...