Ohio Northern University525 S. Main St
Ada, OH 45810
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.onu.edu/
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $28,050.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $42,680.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $42,680.00
Quick links: Admissions | Test Scoring | Financial Aid | Degrees | Majors | Scholarships
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||520||620|
*Click here for an explanation of 25th and 75th Percentile scoring.
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||99%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||29%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,213.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||17%|
|Average state aid||$2,275.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||97%|
|Average institutional aid||$24,093.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||93%|
|Average student loan||$9,709.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- Applied Mathematics
- Art Teacher Education
- Art/art Studies
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Design and Visual Communications
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- English Literature (British and Commonwealth)
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Fine/Studio Arts
- Forensic Science and Technology
- French Language and Literature
- German Language and Literature
- Graphic Design
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- Health Teacher Education
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International/Global Studies
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Management Science
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Molecular Biology
- Music Management
- Music Performance
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Political Science and Government
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Radio and Television
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Technology Teacher Education/Industrial Arts Teacher Education
- Youth Ministry
- Applied Mathematics
Ohio Northern University Scholarships
Scholarship for undergraduate and graduate students attending Ohio Northern University in the College of Law. Selection is based on academic qualifications, personal qualities, and established financial need. Applicants must enhance diversity in the student body and the legal profession. Number of awards and award amount varies. Renewable. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the Ohio Northern University in Ohio entering the College of Business Administration. Awards have varying criteria, including academic achievement, academic major and financial need. Selection will be determined by the Office of Financial Aid. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the Ohio Northern University in Ohio majoring in Pharmacy. Awards have varying criteria, including academic achievement, academic major and financial need. Selection will be determined by the Office of Financial Aid. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Fine Arts Award
Scholarship for incoming freshmen attending Ohio Northern University full-time who major in Art, Music or Communication Arts and demonstrate a special talent. Applicants must submit a portfolio or attend an audition, depending on their area of talent. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Deans Pharmacy Scholarship
Scholarship for incoming freshmen attending Ohio Northern University full-time majoring in Pharmacy. Applicants must have a 3.5 GPA, minimum SAT score of 1240 or ACT score of 28. Recipients may also be invited to compete for additional scholarships. Number of awards varies. Renewable. more...
William W. & Ella P. Stewart Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for African-American graduate students enrolled full-time at the University of Toledo College of Pharmacy. Students must demonstrate financial need and scholarship. A FAFSA must be submitted by April 1st. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Leslie Henry Law Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for law students enrolled at the University of Toledo College of Law. Students must demonstrate financial need and academic achievement. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Class of 1934 Endowed Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Denison University. Applicants must have financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Paul B. Lemmon Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for residents of Ohio who are undergraduate students attending Walsh University and are majoring in Business Administration. Selection based on the WU Financial Aid Application, the FAFSA, and a minimum 3.0 GPA. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Class of 1969 Endowed Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Ohio University. Students must demonstrate financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
David B. Kropschot Scholarship
Scholarship for college seniors enrolled full-time at Ohio University College of Business Administration majoring in Accounting. Students must have a minimum 3.0 CGPA. Consideration given to financial need. Preference given to members of Beta Alpha Psi. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Scholarship for entering undergraduate students who are members of the Presbyterian Church (USA) entering the College of Wooster. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and demonstrate academic achievement and community involvement. Number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
John & Ann Lighty Endowed Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate junior student attending Ashland University full-time. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Charles W. Prine & Family Scholarship
Scholarship for students from a rural or farm area in Ohio or Pennsylvania who are undergraduate students attending Denison University. Applicants must have high academic promise and financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Hawes Key Club Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students who are Key Club members attending Denison University. Applicants must have financial need. Preference is given to students from Licking County, Ohio. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...