Hope College100 E. 8th Street, Suite 260
Holland, MI 49423
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.hope.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $29,560.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $41,210.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $41,210.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||530||660|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||94%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||21%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,679.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||39%|
|Average state aid||$1,469.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||92%|
|Average institutional aid||$11,829.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||59%|
|Average student loan||$7,676.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art Teacher Education
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biology Teacher Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Education/Teaching of Individuals With Emotional Disturbances
- Education/Teaching of Individuals With Specific Learning Disabilities
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Fine/Studio Arts
- French Language and Literature
- French Language Teacher Education
- Geology/Earth Science
- German Language and Literature
- German Language Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
- International/Global Studies
- Japanese Studies
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Keyboard Instruments
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Performance
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Physics Teacher Education
- Political Science and Government
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Stringed Instruments
- Voice and Opera
- Women's Studies
- Accounting and Business/Management
Hope College Scholarships
Distinguished Scholar Awards
Scholarship for incoming freshmen enrolling at Hope College. Selection is based on strong academic records as revealed through course selection, GPA, rank in class, and standardized test scores. Admissions application is reviewed for eligibility. Renewable. Contact the Office of Admissions for more information and/or application. more...
Distinguished Artist Awards
Scholarship for incoming freshmen enrolling at Hope College who are majoring or minoring in Visual Arts, Dance, Music, Creative Writing or Theatre. Applicants must audition or submit a portfolio to the appropriate department for consideration. Number of awards may vary. Contact Department Chairperson for more information and/or application. more...
Lawrence M. Rost Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Lenawee County, Michigan who are undergraduate students attending Adrian College and are of the Catholic faith. Selection based on academic achievement and potential. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Covenant Scholarship of Goshen Indiana
Scholarship for first-year students attending Calvin College who are members of Goshen Christian Reformed Church, South Bend Christian Reformed Church, or Fort Wayne Christian Reformed Church. Renewable. more...
Joyce R. Zastrow Music Scholarship for Vocal Students
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Western Michigan University that are majoring in Vocal Music. Selection based on academic achievements, minimum 3.25 GPA and musical talent. Preference to soprano voice majors. Due date and number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Bessie Fox Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Eastern Michigan University who are majoring in Special Education. Selection based on acaemic achievement and potential. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Homer Higbee International Scholarships
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Michigan State University. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Arnold L. & Carolyne D. Johnson Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Manistee County or Cannon Township in Kent County, Michigan who are sophomores, juniors or seniors attending Ferris State University. Applicants must have a minimum 2.3 GPA and file the FAFSA. Due date, award amount and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Keeper of the Dream Awards
Scholarship for continuing undergraduate students attending Oakland University in Michigan. Applicants must have contributed to interracial understanding and good will. Students must demonstrate strong citizenship, scholarship and leadership in breaking down cultural stereotypes. Nominees must have a current GPA of 3.0 or above, and demonstrated campus involvement. Number of awards varies. more...
Thomas A. Vogel Endowed Fund in Geology of the Solid Earth Scholarship
Annual Fellowships for graduate students enrolled full-time at Michigan State University College of Natural Science Department of Geological Sciences. Students must demonstrate academic achievement, excellence in research in Geology of the Solid Earth. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. Renewable. more...
Forest Roberts Family Endowment Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students attending Northern Michigan University, majoring in Theatre or Speech. Applicants must demonstrate financial need. First preference given to students majoring in Theatre or Speech. Second preference given to students majoring in other disciplines. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Major Henry Schmaltz, USAF, Endowed Scholarship for Aviation Sciences
Scholarship for full-time juniors or seniors attending Western Michigan University who are majoring in Aviation. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Number of awards and award amount may vary. Nonrewnewable. more...