Cedarville University251 N. Main Street
Cedarville, OH 45314
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.cedarville.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $26,420.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $35,470.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $35,470.00
Quick links: Admissions | Test Scoring | Financial Aid | Degrees | Majors | Scholarships
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||540||650|
*Click here for an explanation of 25th and 75th Percentile scoring.
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||97%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||21%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,072.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||9%|
|Average state aid||$1,825.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||95%|
|Average institutional aid||$9,964.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||54%|
|Average student loan||$8,037.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (AT LEAST 1 BUT LESS THAN 2 ACADEMIC YEARS)
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- POST-MASTER'S CERTIFICATE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- American/United States Studies/Civilization
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Bible/Biblical Studies
- Bioethics/Medical Ethics
- Biology Teacher Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Cell/Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice/law Enforcement Administration
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Environmental Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Fine/Studio Arts
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Geology/Earth Science
- Graphic Design
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- Industrial and Product Design
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International/Global Studies
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Mechanical Engineering
- Missions/Missionary Studies and Missiology
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Nursing Education
- Organizational Communication
- Pastoral Studies/Counseling
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Physics Teacher Education
- Political Communication
- Political Science and Government
- Pre-law Studies
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Public Administration
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Radio and Television
- Reading Teacher Education
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Religious Education
- Religious/Sacred Music
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Special Education and Teaching
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Theology and Religious Vocations
- Theology/Theological Studies
- Youth Ministry
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
Cedarville University Scholarships
Anderson Family Scholarship
Annual award for a female undergraduate student attending Cedarville University in Ohio, concentrating in a foreign language. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Recipient is nominated and selected by department faculty. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Cedarville General Endowment Scholarships
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Cedarville University in Ohio. Applicants must be in good standing, maintain satisfactory academic progress and have financial need. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Love Pedagogy Scholarship in Music
Scholarship for undergraduate juniors or seniors attending Cedarville University in Ohio, majoring in Music with an emphasis in pedagogy. Candidates must demonstrate excellence in Pedagogy, maintain a 3.5 GPA or better, and have financial need. Recipients are nominated and selected by department faculty. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Amstutz Nursing Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate junior attending Cedarville University in Ohio, majoring in Nursing. Applicant must have a minimum 3.3 GPA and financial need. Recipient is nominated and selected by department faculty. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Bartlett Family Technical & Professional Communications Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate junior or senior attending Cedarville University in Ohio, majoring in Technical and Professional Communication. Applicant must have completed at least one year at Cedarville. Candidate must have a minimum 2.5 GPA, have financial need, and should submit the FAFSA application to be considered for this award. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Joseph A. Culler Scholarship in Physics
Annual award for first- and second-year undergraduate student attending Miami University in Ohio, majoring in Physics. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Orton K. Stark Senior-Graduate Scholarships
Scholarship for undergraduate senior and graduate students attending Miami University in Ohio, majoring in Microbiology. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Community College Alliance Scholarship
Scholarship for community college alliance transfer students or current undergraduate students attending Franklin University. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Due date, award amount and number of awards may vary. more...
Ernst & Young Accountancy Scholarship for Minority Students
Scholarship for minority upperclass students attending Miami University in Ohio, majoring in Accounting. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Elizabeth Lash Brague Memorial Fund
Scholarship for college juniors or seniors enrolled full-time at Ohio University. Students must demonstrate academic achievement. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Jane Scott Hayes Telfair Music Education Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Miami University in Ohio, majoring in Music Education. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Dr. & Mrs. Duane Wood Family Scholarship
Scholarship for one female and one male undergraduate sophomore, junior or senior student attending Cedarville University in Ohio full-time. Candidates must have a minimum 3.25 GPA, Christian character, leadership on campus, academic achievement, varsity athletic performance, and financial need. Recipients are nominated and selected by department faculty. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Dale O. Heimberger CRNA Memorial Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for Stark County, Ohio residents who are graduate students enrolled at The University of Akron, College of Nursing-Graduate Anesthesia Program. Students must have financial need and demonstrate academic achievement. Number of awards and award amount may vary. Renewable. more...
James Linder, Jr. Book Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at the University of Cincinnati McMicken College of Arts and Sciences Department of Mathematical Sciences. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Ohio University Southern Regional Campus. Students must demonstrate academic achievement. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...