Defiance College701 N Clinton
Defiance, OH 43512
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.defiance.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $29,916.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $43,188.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $43,188.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||400||520|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||100%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||50%|
|Average Federal Grant||$5,107.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||24%|
|Average state aid||$2,084.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||97%|
|Average institutional aid||$13,446.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||84%|
|Average student loan||$9,083.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (AT LEAST 1 BUT LESS THAN 2 ACADEMIC YEARS)
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- Art Teacher Education
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Biology Teacher Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Christian Studies
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals With Autism
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Environmental Science
- Fine/Studio Arts
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Graphic Design
- Health Teacher Education
- International/Global Studies
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Studies and Humanities
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Organizational Behavior Studies
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Pre-medicine/Pre-medical Studies
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Religious Education
- Social Sciences
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Social Work
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Art Teacher Education
Gretchen Koo Memorial Award-Civil Engineering
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at the University of Toledo College of Engineering majoring in Civil Engineering. Students must demonstrate leadership skills and scholarship. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
James V. & Velia Armogida Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Stark County, Ohio who are undergraduates attending Walsh University. Selection based on the WU Financial Aid Application, the FAFSA, and academic record. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
John J. '38 & Olwen Benninger Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or gradaute students attending Cleveland Institute of Art. Applicants must have financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Judge Geraldine Macelwane Memorial Law Scholarship
Scholarship for female law students enrolled at the University of Toledo College of Law. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Mary Petrie Baumgardner Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time at Ohio State University-Mansfield. Students must be from a single parent household due to death or disability of the other parent. A FAFSA must be submitted. Due date and award amount may vary. more...
Georgia Pacific-1999 Endowed Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Miami University in Ohio, majoring in Paper Science Engineering. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Men with A Mission Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Ashland University full-time, training for the Ministry. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Toledo Artists Club Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for college juniors or seniors enrolled part- or full-time at the University of Toledo College of Arts and Sciences majoring in Art Education, Art History, or Studio Art. Students must have a minimum 2.5 overall GPA and a minimum 3.0 GPA in their major. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Chris Sayre Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Columbus State Community College majoring in Auto Technology. Students must have a minimum 2.5 CGPA and be registered in quarters 3 through 8 of the Ford ASSET Plan of Study. A personal statement and essay must be included with application packet. more...
Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for Black undergraduate students attending Denison University. Applicants must have financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...