Grand View University1200 Grandview Ave
Des Moines, IA 50316
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.grandview.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $23,426.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $34,788.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $34,788.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||410||490|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||100%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||42%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,348.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||50%|
|Average state aid||$4,032.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||99%|
|Average institutional aid||$9,532.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||81%|
|Average student loan||$7,262.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (LESS THAN 1 ACADEMIC YEAR)
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Accounting and Related Services
- Applied Mathematics
- Art Teacher Education
- Art Therapy/Therapist
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Broadcast Journalism
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer Programming/Programmer
- Computer Software and Media Applications
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Fine Arts and art Studies
- Graphic Communications
- Graphic Design
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Leadership
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Political Science and Government
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Real Estate
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Accounting and Related Services
Xi Sigma Pi-G.B. MacDonald Memorial Senior Leadership Award for Advanced Studies
Annual award for Xi Sigma Pi members who are college seniors enrolled full-time at Iowa State University Natural Resources Ecology and Management Department majoring in Forestry. Students must be planning to attend graduate school. Award amount may vary. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of Dubuque. Selection based on financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Dr. & Mrs. Robert M. Young Scholarship for Accomplishment in Vocal Music
Annual award for graduate students enrolled full-time at Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Students must have contributed to the betterment of Iowa State University through singing and vocal musical performance. Due date may vary. more...
Hach Scientific Foundation Chemistry Teacher Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Iowa State University College of Liberal Arts and Sciences majoring in Chemistry. Students must be U.S. citizens, have a minimum 3.0 CGPA, demonstrate character and contributions to the chemical or teaching profession. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
William Fletcher King Scholarship (D)
Scholarship for incoming or transfer students enrolling at Cornell College. Selection based on academic achievement, minimum 4.0 GPA and potential. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Henry & Bertha Mouw Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Northwestern College. Applicants must have a strong academic record, participate in co-curricular programs and demonstrate a strong commitment to Jesus Christ. Preference is given to students from Washington State. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Socrates Scholarship for the Best Philosophy Undergraduate Student
Scholarship for undergraduate (freshmen ineligible) students enrolled full-time at Iowa State University Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies. Students must demonstrate academic achievement and interest in Geological Sciences. A paper must be submitted with application packet. more...
Annual Fellowship for doctoral students enrolled full-time at the University of Iowa College of Education majoring in Educational Measurement and Statistics. Students must demonstrate academic achievement, professional promise, and have completed one full year in the program. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Kenneth T. Key Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship for college juniors or seniors enrolled full-time at the University of Iowa. Students must demonstrate financial need and be born in Iowa. Award amount is for up to full tuition. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Lowden Prize in Biological Sciences
Annual award for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time at the University of Iowa College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Department of Biological Sciences. Students must demonstrate outstanding performance in the course 002:134 Ecology. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...