Mount Mercy University1330 Elmhurst Dr NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.mtmercy.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $27,010.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $40,048.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $40,048.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||85%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||27%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,073.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||48%|
|Average state aid||$3,892.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||85%|
|Average institutional aid||$13,612.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||66%|
|Average student loan||$8,311.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- Actuarial Science
- Art Teacher Education
- Art/art Studies
- Biology Teacher Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Teacher Education
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice/law Enforcement Administration
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Graphic Design
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- History Teacher Education
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International Relations and Affairs
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Marriage and Family Therapy/Counseling
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research
- Natural Resources law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Natural Resources/Conservation
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Education
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Political Science and Government
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Reading Teacher Education
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Social Science Teacher Education
- Social Work
- Special Education and Teaching
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Speech Teacher Education
- Actuarial Science
Mount Mercy University Scholarships
Distinguished Honor Scholarship
Scholarship for transfer students enrolling at Mount Mercy College. Applicants must have between 3.0 - 3.49 transfer GPA. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Presidential Scholarship (transfer)
Scholarship for transfer students enrolling at Mount Mercy College. Applicants must have a minimum 3.5 transfer GPA. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Iowa Pork Producers Scholarship (Freshman)
Annual award for an Iowa resident who is an incoming freshman at any two- or four-year institution in Iowa. Applicants must have a strong background in swine projects and activities. Preference is given to students who show a desire to remain active in the swine industry after graduation. An essay must be included with application packet. more...
Gertrude M. Kable Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Iowa State University. Students must demonstrate financial need. Number of awards and award amount may vary. A FAFSA must be submitted by March 1st. more...
College of Veterinary Medicine Endowment Fund Academic Excellence Awards
Scholarship for graduate students enrolled full-time at Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Students must demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and have completed all fall semester courses. Due date may vary. more...
Summer Mission Scholarship
Scholarship for sophomores, juniors or seniors attending Northwestern College planning to enter full-time Christian service. Applicants must have sound academic standing. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Vernon E. Goedkin-Clifton Gunderson & Co. Scholarship in Accounting
Annual award for college juniors or seniors enrolled full-time at the University of Iowa Henry B. Tippie College of Business majoring in Accounting. Students must demonstrate financial need. more...
Dr. & Mrs. R.Q. Thompson Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Iowa State University College of Liberal Arts and Sciences majoring in Chemistry. Students must have financial need. Due date and award amount may vary. more...
Mayfield Veterinary Medicine Award
Annual award for graduate students enrolled full-time at Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Due date may vary. more...
Helen Jensen Howe Science Scholarship for Women (b)
Annual award for female incoming freshmen enrolled full-time at Iowa State University Department of Physics and Astronomy majoring in Physics. Due date may vary. Renewable. more...
National Student Nurses' Association, Inc. Award
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time at the University of Iowa College of Nursing. Students must demonstrate financial need, academic achievement, participation in student nursing organizations, and community service related to health care. Due dates are October 1st for the fall semester and March 1st for the spring semester. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
International Scholarship for F-2 & J-2 Spouses
Scholarship for spouses of F-1 and J-1 students who are non-traditional undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time at the University of Iowa. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...