Maryville University of Saint Louis650 Maryville University Drive
Saint Louis, MO 63141
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.maryville.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $25,884.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $44,532.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $44,532.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||460||550|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||99%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||27%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,792.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||39%|
|Average state aid||$2,237.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||97%|
|Average institutional aid||$13,570.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||66%|
|Average student loan||$10,960.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - RESEARCH/SCHOLARSHIP
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- Accounting and Related Services
- Actuarial Science
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Applied Mathematics
- Art Teacher Education
- Biological and Physical Sciences
- Biology Teacher Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Computer Science
- Curriculum and Instruction
- E-commerce/Electronic Commerce
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of the Gifted and Talented
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Fine/Studio Arts
- Forensic Chemistry
- Graphic Design
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Health Services Administration
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Higher Education/Higher Education Administration
- History Teacher Education
- Humanities/Humanistic Studies
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Interior Design
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International/Global Studies
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Therapy/Therapist
- Nursing Practice
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Public Health
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Social Psychology
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Superintendency and Educational System Administration
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling/Counselor
- Accounting and Related Services
Maryville University of Saint Louis Scholarships
Art & Design Scholarship
Scholarship for incoming freshmen or transfer students accepted to Maryville University majoring in Fine Arts or Interior Design. Selection criteria based on minimum 3.0 GPA, minimum SAT score of 880 or ACT score of 21, letter of recommendation and portfolio review. Number of awards may vary. more...
Scholarship for incoming freshmen students accepted to Maryville University full-time. Selection is based on students potential to make an M-PACT at Maryville University. Students will assist in the enhancement of a vibrant campus life. Each M-PACT scholar is expected to participate in this program for 4 years. Submit activities resume with application packet. Due date varies. Renewable; maintain 2.5 GPA and fulfull service requirements. more...
Scholarship for minority students who are incoming freshmen accepted to Maryville University full-time. Selection criteria based on 3.5 GPA, minimum ACT score of 28 or SAT score of 1240, class rank, essay and interview. Award amount ranges from half tuition to full tuition/room and board. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable; maintain 3.4 GPA. more...
Scholarship for minority students who are incoming freshmen accepted to Maryville University full-time. Selection criteria based on 3.5 GPA, minimum ACT score of 28 or SAT score of 1240, class rank, essay and interview. Award amount ranges from half to full tuition. Number of awards may vary. Renewable; maintain 3.4 GPA. more...
Residence Hall Scholarship
Scholarship for incoming freshmen attending Maryville University full-time. Applicants must reside in dormitory housing. Selection criteria based on GPA, ACT or SAT scores. Due date and number of awards varies. more...
Esther Batten Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Southeast Missouri State University, majoring in Elementary Education. Preference given to entering freshmen who are graduates of the Mehlville School District or who attended Bernard Elementary School. Applicants must have financial need verified by FAFSA application. Number of awards and award amount varies. Renewable; maintain 3.0 GPA. more...
Herschel W. Bess-Butler County Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Butler County, Missouri who are undergraduate student attending Southeast Missouri State University. Applicants must have demonstrated financial need. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
J.G. Heinberg Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students attending the University of Missouri-Columbia, majoring in Political Science. Selection based on academic excellence. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Springfield Rotary Club Scholarship
Annual award for Greene County, Missouri resident who is an undergraduate junior or senior attending Missouri State University, majoring in a service-related field. Applicant must have a minimum 3.5 GPA and financial need. Award amount varies. more...
Donald R. '71 & Sharen Rickert Leadership Scholarship
Annual award for a student attending St. Louis College of Pharmacy, who has completed "Leadership in Health Care Organizations" elective course. Applicant must show leadership for the course through an exemplary term paper for the course. Due date varies. more...
Bridge to Success Scholarships
Scholarship for Missouri residents who are undergraduate students attending Southeast Missouri State University. Applicants must be admitted to Southeast no later than April 1 and enrolled full-time by the end of the third week in June for the upcoming fall semester. Student must submit FAFSA application no later than April 1. Selection based on FAFSA, average cost of attendance, any other financial aid student is receiving, and a minimum 2.0 GPA. Due date and number of awards varies. more...
Dawin Emanuel Vocal Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Missouri State University, majoring in Vocal Music. When awarded to a student at the sophomore or higher level, student must have an overall GPA of 2.5. Consideration will be given to musical performance based on auditions. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Robert Hardie Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate stucent attending Missouri State University, majoring in Economics. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 overall GPA and a GPA of at least 3.0 in Economics. Consideration given for financial need. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Governor Joseph W. Folk Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students attending the University of Missouri-Columbia full-time, majoring in Law. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Holt V. Spicer Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate junior or senior attending Missouri State University, majoring in Communication. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Due date and award amount varies. more...