Fontbonne University6800 Wydown Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63105
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.fontbonne.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $23,130.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $35,114.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $35,114.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||453||585|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||92%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||26%|
|Average Federal Grant||$3,887.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||34%|
|Average state aid||$1,992.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||89%|
|Average institutional aid||$11,531.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||66%|
|Average student loan||$6,127.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (LESS THAN 1 ACADEMIC YEAR)
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Apparel and Textiles
- Art/art Studies
- Behavioral Sciences
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer Teacher Education
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals With Autism
- Education/Teaching of Individuals With Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Home Economics Teacher Education
- Fine/Studio Arts
- General Studies
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Human Services
- International Marketing
- International/Global Studies
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Studies and Humanities
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Non-profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Organizational Behavior Studies
- Organizational Leadership
- Pre-law Studies
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Social Work
- Special Education and Teaching
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Speech-language Pathology/Pathologist
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
Mike Bauman Vietnam Veterans Scholarship
Annual award for children and grandchildren of Vietnam veterans who are undergraduate students attending Southeast Missouri State University. Selection based on financial need. Applicant must indicate on the application the veteran's name and relationship. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
State Farm Baker Chair of Insurance Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Missouri State University full-time, majoring in Insurance and Risk Management. Applicant must have completed one insurance and risk management course and have continued current enrollment in advanced insurance and risk management courses. Student must have a miminum 2.75 GPA;leadership shown through campus, community or other civic activities; work experience; and dedication to pursue an insurance career through active membership in Gamma lota Sigma. Renewable; must reapply. more...
Entertainment Troupe Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Missouri State University, majoring in Theatre. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Miller Nichols Library Scholarship
Scholarship for incoming freshmen or undergraduate students attending the University of Missouri-Columbia full-time. Applicants must have good academic achievement. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Christian Robert Hirsch Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for member of Alpha Gamma Sigma Fraternity who is an undergraduate junior student attending Missouri State University. Selection based on academic performance, character and promise of future achievement and leadership. Recipient does not have to be a declared Agriculture major. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Law School Foundation Fellowship Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students attending the University of Missouri-Columbia full-time, majoring in Law. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Jerry Fortner Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Missouri University. Applicants must have financial need, and submit the FAFSA application by March 31st. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Bee S. Limbaugh Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Southeast Missouri State University, majoring in Music. Applicants must have musical ability, good moral character and demonstrated financial need. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Morton-Wilson Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for entering freshman student accepted at Missouri University. Applicant must have financial need. Submit the FAFSA application by March 31st. Award amount varies. Renewable; one year. more...
Betty Crim Endowed Nursing Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of Missouri-Columbia full-time, majoring in Nursing. Applicants must have demonstrated financial need. Preference given to first-generation college attendees. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...