Cameron University2800 West Gore Blvd
Lawton, OK 73505
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.cameron.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $5,340.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $16,094.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $24,134.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||88%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||58%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,829.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||32%|
|Average state aid||$2,478.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||44%|
|Average institutional aid||$2,941.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||42%|
|Average student loan||$5,725.00|
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- POST-MASTER'S CERTIFICATE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Art/art Studies
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Child Care and Support Services Management
- Child Development
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer Science
- Corrections and Criminal Justice
- Counseling Psychology
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Foreign Language Teacher Education
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- General Studies
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Information Technology
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Political Science and Government
- Reading Teacher Education
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Visual and Performing Arts
Williams Outstanding Thesis Awards
Scholarship for graduate students enrolled full-time at Oklahoma State University College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR). Students must be nominated by their home department for having the best thesis in the areas of plant sciences, animal sciences, or social sciences/engineering sciences. Due date may vary. more...
Edwin Ellis Olson President's Distinguised Scholarship (PDS)
Annual award for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Oklahoma State University College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR. Students must be President's Distinguished Scholars. Award amount may vary. Renewable. more...
Summer Camp Award
Annual award for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Oklahoma State University College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources Department of Forestry majoring in Forestry. Students must be planning to participate in the Oklahoma State University Forestry Summer Camp. Consideration given to financial need. more...
Upjohn Company Awards
Scholarship for graduate students enrolled full-time at Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Students must be fourth year students with proficiency in large and small animal clinics. more...
Susan H. Lazarus Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of Tulsa full-time. Applicants must have good academic achievement and be in good standing with the University. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Phil Liston Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of Tulsa full-time. Applicants must be in good standing with the university and have good academic achievement. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
American Animal Hospital Association Scholarship
Annual award for college seniors enrolled full-time at Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Students must have proficiency in small animal medicine and surgery. more...
SCAVMA Auxiliary Student Award
Annual award for graduate students enrolled full-time at Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Students must be first year students, have academic achievement, financial need, and whose spouse/significant other must be active members of Student Auxiliary, and have attended a minimum of four events in the past year. more...
Orscheln Farm & Home Supply Scholarships
Scholarship for Carter, Stephens, or Pontotoc County, Oklahoma residents (or an adjacent county) who are college freshmen enrolled at Oklahoma State University College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. Students must have a FFA background, exhibit a commitment to Agriculture and the family farm, demonstrate leadership, and academic achievement. more...
George White Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Oklahoma State University College of Arts and Sciences majoring in Humanities. Due date may vary. more...