East Texas Baptist UniversityOne Tiger Drive
Marshall, TX 75670
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.etbu.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $23,280.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $34,923.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $34,923.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||420||510|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||100%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||56%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,351.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||51%|
|Average state aid||$3,553.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||96%|
|Average institutional aid||$7,897.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||81%|
|Average student loan||$7,003.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (LESS THAN 1 ACADEMIC YEAR)
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Bible/Biblical Studies
- Biology Teacher Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Counseling Psychology
- Criminal Justice/law Enforcement Administration
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- History Teacher Education
- International/Global Studies
- Keyboard Instruments
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Management Information Systems
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Missions/Missionary Studies and Missiology
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Teacher Education
- Pastoral Studies/Counseling
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Political Science and Government
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Religious/Sacred Music
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Speech Teacher Education
- Voice and Opera
- Youth Ministry
- Athletic Training/Trainer
Doris & Bryan Wildenthal Scholarship
Scholarship for senior level students at Sul Ross State University (Alpine, TX). Student must have 75% of coursework completed and be scheduled to graduate in May. Student must also be active in extracurricular activities. Award is for the spring semester only. Number of awards varies. more...
Jewel Taylor Dietetics Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time sophomores, juniors or seniors attending Tarleton State University majoring in Dietetics. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, have no less than a "B" in al major courses, and have completed a minimum of 30 hourse. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Faculty-Staff Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of North Texas full-time. Applicants must have academic achievement with a minimum 2.0 GPA. Submit FAFSA application (available January 2nd) for financial eligibility. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
George Weidebusch Chemistry Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Tarleton State University majoring in Chemistry. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Mary Staudt Goodyear Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students attending Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas, majoring in HDFS or HEED. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Sara Law Kennerly Endowed Scholarship in Library and Information Sciences
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students attending the University of North Texas full-time, majoring in Library and Information Sciences. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Fraiser McConnell Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of North Texas full-time, majoring in Library and Information Sciences. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Delmark Scholarship for Recreation
Annual award for undergraduate student attending the University of North Texas full-time, majoring in Recreation. Applicant must have demonstrated academic achievement. Award amount varies. more...
Texas Cowboy Poetry Gathering Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate (exxcept freshmen) and graduate students at Sul Ross State University (Alpine, TX). Undergraduate student must have a minimum 2.5 GPA; graduate students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Preference is given to Trans-Pecos area working cowboys, including day workers. Number of awards varies. Renewable. more...
Donald W. Morton Music Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate or graduate students attending Tarleton State University majoring in Music training to become a band or choir director. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...