California State University-Fresno5241 N Maple Ave
Fresno, CA 93740
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.csufresno.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $6,299.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $20,930.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $32,090.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||390||510|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||80%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||62%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,859.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||58%|
|Average state aid||$2,320.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||50%|
|Average institutional aid||$5,731.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||30%|
|Average student loan||$4,965.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- POST-MASTER'S CERTIFICATE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - RESEARCH/SCHOLARSHIP
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - OTHER
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- African-american/Black Studies
- Agricultural Business and Management
- Agricultural Teacher Education
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences
- Animal Sciences
- Art/art Studies
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering
- Cognitive Science
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Science
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
- Food Science
- French Language and Literature
- Geology/Earth Science
- Graphic Design
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Hispanic-american, Puerto Rican, and Mexican-american/Chicano Studies
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Nursing Practice
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Political Science and Government
- Public Administration
- Reading Teacher Education
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Rhetoric and Composition
- School Psychology
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Special Education and Teaching
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Surveying Technology/Surveying
- Viticulture and Enology
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling/Counselor
- Women's Studies
- Agricultural Business and Management
California State University-Fresno Scholarships
S. & E. Taylor Niblack Music Scholarship
Scholarship for college juniors, seniors, or graduate students enrolled full-time at California State University-Fresno Kremen School of Education and Human Development. Students must be working towards a Public School Music Teacher Credential. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Michael L. Betrand Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for college sophomores or juniors students enrolled full-time at California State University-Fresno College of Engineering and Computer Science majoring in Geomatics. Students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA. Consideration given to Kern County, California residents who demonstrate leadership and/or involvement in related geomatic organizations. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Betty Harmston Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time at California State University-Fresno College of Health and Human Services majoring in Nursing. Students must demonstrate financial need, educational promise, and an interest in a Nursing career. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Rodney A. Foppiano Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time at California State University-Fresno College of Agriculture and Technology majoring in Enology and/or Viticulture. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Joseph J.S. Kao Stuctural Engineering Scholarship
Scholarship for college seniors or graduate students enrolled full-time at California State University-Fresno College of Engineering and Computer Science majoring in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Kenneth Ross Levy Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at the University of California, Davis. Students must have been active in student government. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Mr. & Mrs. Fred H. Bixby Scholarship
Scholarship for female undergraduate students enrolled at Scripps College. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Jacqueline Cordova Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate senior attending California State University-Fullerton (CSUF), majoring in Spanish. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA (3.2 GPA in Spanish major) and demonstrated financial need. more...
ESL Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at the University of California, Davis. Students must have financial need. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending California State University-Sacramento, majoring in Education. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Doug Drexler Chemistry Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of California-Santa Cruz and are majoring in Chemistry or Biochemistry. Selection based on academic achievement and financial need. Due date, award amount and number of awards may vary. more...
Grandison M. Phelps, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for African-American undergraduate students attending or transferring to a San Diego County, California accredited two- or four-year college/university. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and demonstrated financial need. Preference will be given to students with community involvement. Nonrenewable. Contact the financial aid office or the foundation for more information and/or application; requests made by mail must include a 9"x12" self-addressed envelope with $1.52 in postage affixed. more...
Phil Dike Scholarship
Scholarship for female undergraduate students enrolled at Scripps College. Preference given to students studying Studio Arts. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Electrical Engineering Graduate Fellowship
Scholarship for graduate students attending California Polytechnic State University who hold an Electrical Engineering degree and are pursuing a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering. Applicants must have a minimum 3.2 GPA. It is recommended that applicants file the FAFSA as most awards are need based. Number of awards and award amount may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at the University of Redlands. Number of awards may vary. A resume must be included with application packet. Renewable. more...