Wisconsin Lutheran College8800 W Bluemound Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: wlc.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $25,960.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $37,705.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $37,705.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||420||530|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||100%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||36%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,501.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||47%|
|Average state aid||$2,761.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||100%|
|Average institutional aid||$12,576.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||93%|
|Average student loan||$6,503.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- Art Teacher Education
- Art/art Studies
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Chinese Language and Literature
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- Computer Science
- Design and Visual Communications
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- German Language and Literature
- Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Human Services
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Physical and Biological Anthropology
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Social Sciences
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Art/art Studies
Scholarship for incoming freshmen and transfer students at Marquette University. Selection is based on academics, leadership and community service. Due date for freshmen is December 1; due date is ongoing for transfer students. Number of awards may vary. more...
Sister Mary Eugene Coleman Scholarship
Scholarship for incoming freshmen students accepted to Mount Mary College in Wisconsin full-time. Applicant must have 5 points to qualify for this award; awards are based on student's test scores, cumulative GPA and class rank. Applicants must add the highest two of the three academic point values for a composite academic score (up to 12 points), then locate your points and the appropriate scholarship award amount. Due date and number of awards varies. Renewable. more...
Gladys Kent Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Cardinal Stritch University in Wisconsin. Due date, number of awards, and award amount varies. more...
Scholarship for the Advancement of Interactive Advertising
Scholarship for juniors or seniors attending the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh who are majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in advertising-public relations. Selection based on minimum 2.5 GPA and extracurricular activities. Due date and number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Lothar I. Iversen Scholarship (major)
Scholarship for juniors or seniors attending the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh who are majoring in Finance. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Women in Ministry Scholarship
Scholarship for female undergraduate students attending Cardinal Stritch University in Wisconsin, majoring in Religious Studies. Due date, number of awards, and award amount varies. more...
Affinity Health System Scholarships
Scholarship for sopohomores attending the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh who are majoring in Medical Technology. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Due date may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Coleman Nursing Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Cardinal Stritch University in Wisconsin, majoring in Nursing. Due date, number of awards, and award amount varies. more...
Boys-Girls State Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Ripon College in Wisconsin full-time. Applicants must participate in their state's annual Boy/Girl State Conference each summer. By involvement in this program, candidate has demonstrated leadership and commitment to our nation's democratic ideals. Number of awards and award amount varies. Renewable; must remain full-time and have satisfactory progress. more...
Scholarship for incoming freshman accepted to Concordia University Wisconsin. Appliants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and ACT score of 18. Number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...