William Jewell College500 College Hill
Liberty, MO 64068
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.jewell.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $31,111.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $44,321.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $44,321.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||490||570|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||100%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||30%|
|Average Federal Grant||$5,307.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||33%|
|Average state aid||$2,143.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||100%|
|Average institutional aid||$18,558.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||68%|
|Average student loan||$7,067.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- Art/art Studies
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Cell/Cellular Biology and Anatomical Sciences
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Computer Science
- Design and Visual Communications
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- French Language and Literature
- Information Science/Studies
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International Relations and Affairs
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Molecular Biology
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Performance
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Non-profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Organizational Communication
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Political Science and Government
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Religious/Sacred Music
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Science Technologies/Technicians
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Art/art Studies
Tammy M. Gardner Memorial Travel Scholarship
Annual award for graduate student attending Missouri State University, majoring in English. Award is made annually to support travel to a state or national conference where the student is presenting a scholarly paper. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Clayton H. & Louise K. Johnson Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students attending the University of Missouri-Columbia full-time, majoring in Geology. Applicants must plan to attend the summer geological sciences field course. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Theatre & Dance Activity Scholarship-Regents Theatre Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Missouri State University, majoring in Theatre and Dance. Selection criteria varies for students pursuing acting, dance, technical/design, and educational emphasis. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Frank L. '34-'35 & Virginia M. Mercer Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate or graduate student attending St. Louis College of Pharmacy in Missouri full time. Applicant must have be interested in independent community pharmacy and have excelled in the study of herbal medication. Due date varies. more...
Lindenwood Drug Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate and graduate students attending St. Louis College of Pharmacy in Missouri full time. Preference given to students employed by Lindenwood Drug. Applicants must be in good academic standing working in an independent pharmacy setting with demonstrated interest in compounding and/or veterinary pharmacy. Due date varies. more...
Pete Sanderson Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Missouri State University, majoring in Computer Science. Applicant must have completed less than 46 credit hours piror to the semester of application. Special consideration given to a freshman who has completed at least CSC131 and at most CSC232(132). Due date and award amount varies. more...
Abe & Clara Field Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Stephens College. Selection based on academic achievement, financial need and an interest in public affairs. Due date, award amount and number of awards may vary. more...
John D. Bies International Travel Scholarships
Scholarship for graduate students planning to attend the University of Missouri-Columbia full-time. Award can be used for travel expenses for conferences, poster presentations, etc. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Michael A. Kinney Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students attending the University of Missouri-Columbia, majoring in Political Science with an interest in Government. Selection based on financial need and academic excellence. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Walter L. Crawford Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for international students attending Southeast Missouri State University. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...