University of Phoenix-Georgia8200 Roberts Dr
Sandy Springs, GA 30350
Type: Private for-profit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.phoenix.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $10,520.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $11,280.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $11,280.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||0%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||0%|
|Average Federal Grant||$0.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||0%|
|Average state aid||$0.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||0%|
|Average institutional aid||$0.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||0%|
|Average student loan||$0.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Behavioral Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Programming/Programmer
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Criminal Justice/law Enforcement Administration
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- English Language and Literature
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration/Management
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Long Term Care Administration/Management
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Public Administration
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Accounting and Business/Management
Irvine Sullivan & Martha Munro Ingram Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at the University of West Georgia. Students must demonstrate academic achievement and financial need. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Mary Etna Bennett Dudley Alumni Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Georgia College and State University. Students must have a minimum 3.0 CGPA. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Felton Denney Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at the University of West Georgia. Students must demonstrate financial need. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Executive Women International Scholarship
Scholarship for female undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Georgia Perimeter College. Students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and be U.S. citizens. Due date and number of awards may vary. A personal statement must be included with application packet. more...
Michael P. Archer Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate or graduate student attending the Savannah College of Art and Design full-time, majoring in Painting. Applicant must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and be employed part-time. Candidate must have completed a minimum of 25 credit hours at SCAD. Award amount can be used to purchase art supplies. Due date varies. more...
Narviar C. Barker Scholarship
Scholarship for college seniors enrolled full-time at Georgia State University College of Health and Human Sciences School of Social Work. Students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and commitment to social advocacy, social justice, and family empowerment. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Harold K. Couch Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Georgia Institute of Technology. Applicants must have need. Preference is given to residents of Charlotte, North Carolina. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Vernon Yow Forestry Scholarships
Scholarship for undergraduate students (freshmen ineligible) enrolled full-time at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College Division of Agriculture and Forest Resources majoring in Forestry. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Preference given to students who have completed two semesters at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College and plan to continue at the college. more...
Edwin Rembert DuBose Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Georgia Institute of Technology. Applicants must be participating in the Co-op Program. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Walter F. Gordy Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Oglethorpe University in Atlanta, Georgia. Selection is made through the discretion of the University. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...