The College of Saint Rose432 Western Ave
Albany, NY 12203
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.strose.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $29,016.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $43,848.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $43,848.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||99%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||38%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,727.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||47%|
|Average state aid||$2,989.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||98%|
|Average institutional aid||$13,170.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||81%|
|Average student loan||$8,284.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (LESS THAN 1 ACADEMIC YEAR)
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- POST-MASTER'S CERTIFICATE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- American/United States Studies/Civilization
- Applied Economics
- Art Teacher Education
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-language Pathology/Pathologist
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Biology Teacher Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Teacher Education
- Cell/Cellular Biology and Histology
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer Programming/Programmer
- Computer Science
- Computer Teacher Education
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice/law Enforcement Administration
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Earth Science Teacher Education
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational Psychology
- Educational, Instructional, and Curriculum Supervision
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Science
- Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Financial Planning and Services
- Fine Arts and art Studies
- Forensic Psychology
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Geology/Earth Science
- Higher Education/Higher Education Administration
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Information Technology
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Marriage and Family Therapy/Counseling
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Performance
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Technology
- Non-profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Political Science and Government
- Pre-law Studies
- Reading Teacher Education
- Religion/Religious Studies
- School Psychology
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Special Education and Teaching
- Technology Teacher Education/Industrial Arts Teacher Education
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- American/United States Studies/Civilization
The College of Saint Rose Scholarships
Sacred Heart Scholarship (donated by Professor Walter L. Hahn)
Scholarship for full-time graduate students attending College of Saint Rose. Selection is based on undergraduate performance and financial need. Students must file the FAFSA. Award amount may vary. more...
Mary H. Langan Memorial-Langan Group Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for graduate students who are employees or the Langhan Group or a family and are attending the College of Saint Rose. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
George & Caroline Winkler Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time graduate students attending the College of Saint Rose majoring in Communication Disorders. Selection is based on undergraduate academic performance and recommendations. Due date and award amount may vary. more...
Michael R. Donohue Scholarship (in honor of Mother Mary Bernadette)
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students attending the College of Saint Rose entering the field of Special Education. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students attending College of Saint Rose. Selection based on academic achievement, extra curricular activities and essay competition. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
New York Scholarships
Hawley Award in Greek & Latin
Annual award for undergraduate or graduate students that are attending Hamilton College in New York. Applicants must excell in the study of Greek and/or Latin. The award takes the form of books and are selected by the winners each year. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Tarbell Book Award in Organic Chemistry
Annual award for undergraduate or graduate student at Hamilton College in New York. Applicant must have just completed Organic Chemistry with distinction, demonstrating high aptitude for the subject and strong interest in organic chemistry. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Susan D. Hibbard Scholarship
Annual award for a graduate student attending New York University, majoring in Nursing who is conducting research or demonstrates a strong commitment to the advancement of Diabetic Nursing. Applicant must have a minimum 3.5 GPA. Award amount varies. more...
Rochelle Moss '59 Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate or graduate student attending Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and need to work to afford the cost of tuition. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Jorge Ignacio Anwandter Scholarship
Annual award for a student from Latin America who is a graduate student attending New York University to obtain an M.B.A. No application is necessary; this scholarship is awarded by merit through the University. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Stanley Russell Scholarship
Annual award for African-American undergraduate or graduate students at Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrated leadership and community involvement in school and the community, especially those activities involving African-American communities and/or intramural sports. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Brother Phillip Beirne Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Manhattan College in New York, majoring in Engineering. Applicants must have high scholastic achievement and financial need. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Helen Fuld Leadership Scholars Program Scholarship
Scholarship for upper-level undergraduate students attending New York University, majoring in Nursing. Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to the nursing profession and aspire to positions of leadership in Nursing or Health Care. Due date varies. Renewable. more...
Patrick Clark Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, or Staten Island, New York residents who are undergraduate students pursuing a two-year Associate in Applied Science degree from the Hospitality Management program at New York City Technical College. Selection is based on financial need and aptitude. An essay must be included with application packet. more...
Edgar Baldwin Graves Award in History
Annual award for a student that is a senior attending Hamilton College in New York. Applicant must excel in the study of History. Due date and award amount varies. more...