Taylor University236 W Reade Ave
Upland, IN 46989
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.taylor.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $29,538.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $40,821.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $40,821.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||490||630|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||99%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||24%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,552.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||13%|
|Average state aid||$4,968.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||99%|
|Average institutional aid||$11,962.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||57%|
|Average student loan||$7,608.00|
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Applied Mathematics
- Art Teacher Education
- Art/art Studies
- Behavioral Aspects of Health
- Bible/Biblical Studies
- Biological and Physical Sciences
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Design and Applied Arts
- Development Economics and International Development
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Engineering Physics/Applied Physics
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Science
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- French Language and Literature
- French Language Teacher Education
- Geology/Earth Science
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- Higher Education/Higher Education Administration
- Human Services
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International Relations and Affairs
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Studies and Humanities
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Political Science and Government
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Religious Education
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Systems Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
Taylor University Scholarships
Athletic, Music, Theatre Scholarships (Arts)
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Taylor University. Students must demonstrate exceptional ability in music or theatre. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. Renewable. more...
Class Merit Awards
Scholarship for current sophomores, juniors and seniors attending Taylor University. Awards are granted to the top 10 students based on CGPA in each grade level. more...
Athletic, Music, Theatre Scholarships (Athletic)
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Taylor University. Students must demonstrate exceptional ability in athletics. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. Renewable. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Taylor University. Applicants must demonstrate leadership skills and contribute to cultural diversity. Renewable. more...
TU General Grant
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students attending Taylor University. Award amount is need-based. Students must file the FAFSA. more...
Athens City Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Wabash College. Selection is based on financial need, academic achievements, character, leadership, and involvement in student activities. Applicants must file the Financial Aid application with the College Scholarship Service annually. Due date, number of awards, and award amount may vary. Renewable. Contact the Director of Admissions for more information. more...
Arthur D. Cunningham & Ernest A. Cunningham Scholarships
Scholarship for juniors or seniors attending Wabash College who are majoring in Science. Selection is based on financial need. Due date, number of awards, and award amount may vary. Contact the Director of Admissions for more information. more...
Arthur E. Dowell Political Science Scholarship
Spring semester award for undergraduate senior attending Indiana State University, who has been designated "outstanding senior" in the Department of Political Science. Due date varies. more...
Props Family Scholarship
Scholarship for Indiana residents who are incoming freshmen enrolling at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis. Applicants must have a minimum SAT score of 900 or ACT score of 19, financial need, and been employed for at least 6 months at an entry-level position. Award amount is for full-tuition, fees and books. Number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Haenisch-Hart-Howell Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Wabash College who are majoring in Chemistry. Selection is based on financial need. Due date, number of awards, and award amount may vary. Contact the Director of Admissions for more information. more...
Robert H. Meyne Memorial Scholarship in Recreation Studies
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Indiana State University, majoring in Recreation Studies. Applicant must have financial need, academic achievement and evidence of professional commitment. Due date varies. more...
Barbara Booe Bushong Flute-Piccolo Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate junior or senior attending Indiana State University. Applicant must be a flute-piccolo player who has contributed most to the University during the current year. Due date varies. more...
B.R. & H.G. Feathery Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of Southern Indiana full-time. Applicants must have good academic achievement and be in good standing with the university. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Friends of Nursing Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Indiana State University, majoring in Nursing. Due date varies. more...
Esarey Mechanical Engineering Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of Southern Indiana full-time, majoring in Mechanical Engineering. Applicants must have good academic achievement. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...