Roosevelt University430 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60605
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.roosevelt.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $26,900.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $45,032.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $45,032.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||480||600|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||96%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||47%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,822.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||33%|
|Average state aid||$3,983.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||91%|
|Average institutional aid||$13,468.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||78%|
|Average student loan||$7,576.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (LESS THAN 1 ACADEMIC YEAR)
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - RESEARCH/SCHOLARSHIP
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Actuarial Science
- African-american/Black Studies
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Brass Instruments
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical Psychology
- Computer Science
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- Financial Planning and Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Human Resources Development
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Information Science/Studies
- International Relations and Affairs
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Keyboard Instruments
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Management Science
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Music Performance
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Musical Theatre
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Office Management and Supervision
- Organizational Behavior Studies
- Organizational Communication
- Percussion Instruments
- Political Science and Government
- Public Administration
- Reading Teacher Education
- Real Estate
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Social Sciences
- Special Education and Teaching
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Stringed Instruments
- Sustainability Studies
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Voice and Opera
- Women's Studies
- Woodwind Instruments
Roosevelt University Scholarships
Howard Hirsch Tuition Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Roosevelt University enrolled in Hospitality Management. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Mary Grace Stern Tuition Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Roosevelt University enrolled in Women's Studies. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Scholarship for new freshmen enrolling at Roosevelt University who are underrepresented students preparing to be a Teacher. Applicants must have a minimum 3.25 GPA. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Goldberg Family Grant
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Roosevelt University. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and demonstrate financial need. Preference is given to full-time students. Students must file the FAFSA. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Priscilla Davis-Schiave Tuition Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Roosevelt University majoring in English. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
LLCC Annuitants & Retirees Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Lincoln Land Community College. Number of awards and award amount may vary. Due dates are January 30th for incoming freshmen and September 30th for continuing students. more...
Alumni Dependent Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students accepted to Greenville College who are children of Greenville College Alumni. Selection based on academic achievement. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Lloyd & Martha Bertholf Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at the Illinois Wesleyan University. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Alumni Merit Scholarships
Scholarship for incoming transfer, reentering, or graduate students enrolling at Northern Illinois University. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Undergraduate students must have completed at least 12 credit hours and graduate students must have completed at least 9 credit hours. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Chuck & Mary Jo Novak Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Richland Community College part- or full-time, with a minimum of 6 credit hours of 100-level courses or above per semester, majoring in Education. Applicant must have a minimum 2.75 GPA. Award is for tuition; award amount varies. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Millikin University. Students must show achievement. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Sandra & Furio Alberti Memorial Award
Annual award for undergraduate students attending the University of Illinois at Chicago who are enrolled in the Jane Addams College of Social Work. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Preference given to female students. Nonrenewable. more...
Maurice G. Williams & Harriet E. William International Student Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for foreign students who are undergraduates attending Millikin University enrolled in the School of Business. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Eureka Service Award
Scholarship for incoming freshmen or transfer students enrolled full-time at Eureka College. Students must be nominated. Number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Burridge D. Butler Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for Illinois residents who are undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time at Blackburn College. Students must have financial need and live in farm homes. A FAFSA must be submitted. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...