Rockford University5050 E State St
Rockford, IL 61108
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.rockford.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $27,530.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $39,900.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $39,900.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||420||570|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||100%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||49%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,270.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||35%|
|Average state aid||$4,530.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||100%|
|Average institutional aid||$10,770.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||96%|
|Average student loan||$8,863.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/art Studies
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals With Specific Learning Disabilities
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- French Language and Literature
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Humanities/Humanistic Studies
- International Relations and Affairs
- Latin Language and Literature
- Management Information Systems
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Musical Theatre
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Political Science and Government
- Reading Teacher Education
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Social Sciences
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Special Education and Teaching
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
Student Government Association Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Western Illinois University who are majoring in Business and Technology. Selection based on involvement in the university. Due date and number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Richard R. Yohnka Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of the Kankakee Community College district who are undergraduate students attending Kankakee Community College majoring in Visual Arts. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and be a U.S. citizen. Selection is based on artistic talent, application, references, need and career goals. more...
Donna Libri Social Services Award
Annual award for undergraduate students attending the University of Illinois-Springfield who will be working in the field of Counseling. Applicant must be in good standing, file the FAFSA, have financial need, and write a personal narrative. Nonrenewable. more...
Harriet E. Price Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Millikin University. Students must show achievement. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Howard C. & Lynda Y. Humphrey UIS Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate students attending the University of Illinois-Springfield. Applicant must be in good standing, file the FAFSA, and write a personal narrative. Preference given to student athletes participating in intercollegiate athletics. Nonrenewable. more...
Dorothy McClure Fund
Scholarship for female undergraduate students attending Millikin University majoring in Physical Education. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Caterpillar Business Scholarship
Scholarship for Decatur, Illinois residents who are undergraduate students attending Millikin University majoring in Business. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
William Race Thomas, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Millikin University majoring in Music. Applicants must have financial need and academic achievement. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Sherman Honors Freshman Scholarships
Scholarship for incoming freshmen enrolling at Western Illinois University who are accepted into the Honors Program. Applicants must have a ACT score of 28-29 and graduate in the top 15% of class or have an ACT score of 30% and rank in the upper 25% of class. Due date and number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Ronald W. Reagan Leadership Program Scholarship
Scholarship for incoming freshmen enrolled full-time at Eureka College. Students must demonstrate leadership, service, and academic achievement. Award amount is for up to full tuition. more...