Olivet College320 South Main Street
Olivet, MI 49076
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.olivetcollege.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $23,801.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $35,461.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $35,461.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||430||500|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||99%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||65%|
|Average Federal Grant||$3,591.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||68%|
|Average state aid||$1,369.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||99%|
|Average institutional aid||$8,848.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||83%|
|Average student loan||$8,830.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- Actuarial Science
- Art Teacher Education
- Art/art Studies
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Biological and Physical Sciences
- Biology Teacher Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Teacher Education
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer Teacher Education
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Education/Teaching of Individuals With Emotional Disturbances
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Environmental Science
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Financial Planning and Services
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- Health Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
- Information Technology
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Teacher Education
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Sciences
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Speech Teacher Education
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Actuarial Science
Steve J. & Viola Van Der Weele Scholarship
Scholarship for juniors or seniors attending Calvin College who are majoring in English. Selection based on academic performance, Christian character and financial need. Due date may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Paul A. & Mary K. Glantz Family Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Wayne, Oakland or Macomb counties, Michigan who are full-time undergraduate students enrolled at Wayne State University and are majoring in Accounting. Selection based on academic achievement (minimum 3.5 GPA) and potential. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) Foundation Presidential Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Wayne State University who are majoring in Pharmacy. Selection based on academic achievement and leadership abilities. Due date is in March. Number of awards may vary. more...
Mary A. Miller Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Adrian College who are preparing for missionary service or majoring in Religion or religious studies. Selection based on academic achievement and potential. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
West Michigan Credit Union Scholarship
Scholarship for sophomores, juniors or seniors attending Ferris State University who are members of the West Michigan Credit Union or child of a member. Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA and file the FAFSA. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Richard & Linda Pifer-Plante & Moran Scholarship
Scholarship for seniors attending Eastern Michigan University who are majoring in Accounting. Applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
John Pantaleo Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students attending Wayne State University who are majoring in Music. Selection based on talent and potential. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Adrian College studying to enter the funeral service profession. Selection based on academic achievement and potential. Due date, award amount and number of awards may vary. more...
Greater Baltimore Club of Michigan State University Alumni Scholarship
Scholarship for greater Baltimore, Maryland residents who are incoming freshmen enrolled full-time at Michigan State University. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Bere' Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for juniors or seniors attending Calvin College who are majoring in Pre-Law. Selection is based on academic achievement and potential. Nonrenewable. more...