Notre Dame of Maryland University4701 N Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21210
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.ndm.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $33,010.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $46,926.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $46,926.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||470||570|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||99%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||58%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,796.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||44%|
|Average state aid||$3,975.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||99%|
|Average institutional aid||$15,995.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||73%|
|Average student loan||$7,731.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (AT LEAST 2 BUT LESS THAN 4 ACADEMIC YEARS)
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- POST-MASTER'S CERTIFICATE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - RESEARCH/SCHOLARSHIP
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Art Teacher Education
- Art/art Studies
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Education/Teaching of the Gifted and Talented
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- French Language and Literature
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Information Science/Studies
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International Relations and Affairs
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Latin Language and Literature
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Studies and Humanities
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Teacher Education
- Non-profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Political Science and Government
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Special Education and Teaching
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sustainability Studies
- Urban Education and Leadership
- Art/art Studies
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County majoring in Economics. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Regents Scholarship Program
Scholarship for Maryland residents who are incoming freshmen enrolled full-time at the University of Maryland. Students must be the most academically talented. Award amount is for full tuition, fees, room and board and an additional $1,000. Number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
N. Rose Atwood Scholarships
Scholarship for Maryland residents who are incoming freshmen enrolling full-time at Frostburg State University. Applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA and minimum SAT score of 1100. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. Contact the Admissions Office for more information. more...
Nadra Floyd Memorial Scholarship (Members)
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students who are AFSCME (American Federation of State, County & Municipal Employees) members enrolled in a National Labor College degree program. Applicants must want to increase their leadership skills and assist in the further development of the trade union movement at the National Labor College. An essay must be included with application packet. Renewable. more...
Washington Metropolitan Scholars Award Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of the Washington, D.C. area who are undergraduate students admitted to Hood College. Applicants must have outstanding achievement. Due date and number of awards may vary. Award amount is full-tuition, fees, room and board. more...
Scholarship for Maryland residents who are undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at a postsecondary institution in Maryland. Students must have financial need and parents must be Maryland residents if students are dependents. A FAFSA must be submitted by March 1st. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Music Endowed Pusey Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students at Frostburg State University who participate in the school's music program and play the basson or oboe. Selection based on talent. Preference given to music majors. Nonrenewable. Contact the Division of Performing Arts-Music for more information. more...
Annual Fund Achievement-Student Music Assistant Choral
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students at Frostburg State University who participate in the school's music program. Selection is based on talent, involvement and career goals. Nonrenewable. Contact the Division of Performing Arts-Music for more information. more...
Eastern Shore Tuition Assistance Program (ESTAP)
Scholarship for domiciliary residents (minimum 1 year) of Northampton and Accomack counties, Virginia who are enrolled as commuting juniors or seniors at Salisbury State University or University of Maryland-Eastern Shore. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen. Recipients must be enrolled at least half-time in a degree seeking program (excluding religious training & theological education), and may not hold a baccalaureate or higher degree. Financial need is not a consideration. Due date, award amount, and number of awards may vary. Recipients may reapply annually. Contact one of the participating schools for more information and/or application. more...
Thelma Shockley Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students at Frostburg State University who are majoring in the Performing Arts. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Number of awards may vary. Renewable. Contact the Division of Performing Arts-Theatre for more information. more...