Hannibal-LaGrange University2800 Palmyra Rd
Hannibal, MO 63401
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.hlg.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $19,530.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $30,690.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $30,690.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||93%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||46%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,343.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||28%|
|Average state aid||$2,169.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||90%|
|Average institutional aid||$9,280.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||71%|
|Average student loan||$6,271.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (LESS THAN 1 ACADEMIC YEAR)
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (AT LEAST 2 BUT LESS THAN 4 ACADEMIC YEARS)
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- Art Teacher Education
- Art/art Studies
- Bible/Biblical Studies
- Biology Teacher Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Teacher Education
- Child Development
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- General Studies
- Human Services
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Performance
- Music Teacher Education
- Organizational Leadership
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Science Teacher Education
- Art Teacher Education
Anne Westlake Elsberry & Howard E. Elsberry Family Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students attending the University of Missouri-Columbia full-time, majoring in Law. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Gertrude R. & Vernon A. Chapman Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Southeast Missouri State University, majoring in Nursing. Applicants must have financial need and a minimum 2.5 GPA. First semester students are also eligible. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Carolyn A. Dorsey Minority Fellowship Scholarship
Annual award for African-American, graduate student attending the University of Missouri-Columbia full-time, majoring in Education. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Louis Y. & Frances Muchnick Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Missouri State University, majoring in Music and interested in string performance. When awarded to a freshman, student must audition for the string faculty. When awarded to a sophomore or above, student must have maintained a minimum 3.0 GPA and audition for the Music Department's scholarship committee. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Wildlife Management Initiative
Scholarship for incoming freshmen enrolling at Lincoln University who are majoring in Natural Resources Management. Selection based on academic achievement. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Scholarship for full-time freshmen enrolling at Rockhurst University. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA or rank in the top 40% of the class and have a minimum 22 ACT or 1020 SAT. Selection is based on academic credentials. Number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Lincoln University who are members of the Phi Alpha Teta International Honor Society in History. Selection based on academic achievement. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
August A. Busch, Jr. Memorial Endowment
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students attending Saint Louis University. Applicants must have financial need and contribute personal funds toward their education. Due date, award amount and number of awards may vary. Contact the Office of Financial Aid for more information. more...
Careers in Compounding Scholarship
Annual award for a student attending St. Louis College of Pharmacy, who is interested in prescription compounding. Applicant must submit 2-3 page essay describing their interest in prescription compounding. Award is equal to round-trip airfare from St.Louis, MO to Houston, TX for the PCCA class; accommodations at hotel; tuition waiver for the PCCA class; and a cash stipend of up to $150. Due date varies. more...
Philosophy Essay Contest Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Missouri State University, majoring in Philosophy. Applicant must be the winner of the Philosophy Essay contest. Due date and award amount varies. more...