Fort Valley State University1005 State University Dr
Fort Valley, GA 31030
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.fvsu.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $6,448.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $20,773.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $33,279.00
Quick links: Admissions | Test Scoring | Financial Aid | Degrees | Majors | Scholarships
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||420||480|
*Click here for an explanation of 25th and 75th Percentile scoring.
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||97%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||83%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,997.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||25%|
|Average state aid||$3,662.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||7%|
|Average institutional aid||$3,821.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||88%|
|Average student loan||$7,648.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- POST-MASTER'S CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Teacher Education
- Animal Sciences
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Health
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Home Economics Teacher Education
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies
- Horticultural Science
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Information Science/Studies
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Political Science and Government
- Social Work
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling/Counselor
- Agricultural Economics
J. Judson Rowland Scholarship
Scholarship for seniors attending Georgia Institute of Technology graduating from the School of Architecture to continue in graduate work. Selection is based on excellence in architecture. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Lauren H. Solomon Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate (freshmen ineligible) students enrolled full-time at Clark Atlanta University. Students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA, financial need, and an interest in transportation fields. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Theta Chi Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students who are Theta Chi fraternity brothers attending Georgia Institute of Technology. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Julius Virgil Hornstein Endowment
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Georgia Institute of Technology. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Howard S. Millsaps Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Georgia Institute of Technology. Applicants must be enrolled in the Co-op Program. Awards are based on financial need and academic merit. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Julia Floyd Smith Scholarship in History of Women
Annual award for female undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Georgia Southern University majoring in History. Students must have a minimum 1200 SAT score, demonstrate high moral character, and leadership. more...
Lowry Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Oglethorpe University in Atlanta, Georgia. Applicants must have demonstrated financial need and a desire to get an education. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Georgia Dental Education Foundation Scholarship
Scholarship for college freshmen enrolled at Georgia Perimeter College majoring in Dental Hygiene. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Marketing Roundtable Minority Scholarship
Scholarship for graduate students enrolled full-time at Georgia State University J. Mack Robinson College of Business Department of Marketing. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, members of an underrepresented minority group, and be pursuing a career in marketing. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Robert B. Dobbs Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Georgia Institute of Technology. Applicants must be deserving and needy. Preference is given to residents of Arkansas. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...