Eastern Mennonite University1200 Park Rd
Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.emu.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $30,800.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $43,660.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $43,660.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||430||560|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||99%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||41%|
|Average Federal Grant||$5,003.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||58%|
|Average state aid||$2,202.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||99%|
|Average institutional aid||$13,889.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||73%|
|Average student loan||$7,936.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (AT LEAST 1 BUT LESS THAN 2 ACADEMIC YEARS)
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- Art/art Studies
- Bible/Biblical Studies
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Counseling Psychology
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Development Economics and International Development
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- General Studies
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Nursing Administration
- Organizational Behavior Studies
- Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Pre-theology/Pre-ministerial Studies
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Teacher Assistant/Aide
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Theology and Religious Vocations
- Theology/Theological Studies
- Art/art Studies
Rockwell International Engineering Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending George Mason University majoring in Engineering. Applicants must demonstrate promise of success in engineering, academic excellence and financial need. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Colvin Gibson History Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate attending Norfolk State University in Virginia majoring in History. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Paul C. Kilborn Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate junior or senior students attending James Madison University full-time, majoring in Hospitality and Tourism. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Jack B. Moore Flute Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending James Madison University full-time, majoring in Music (Flute). Due date and number of awards varies. more...
Georgina Childs Scholarship & Marcelle Prat de Jouvenel Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Randolph-Macon College who are pursuing study abroad at the University of Nice OR who are University of Nice students pursuing studies at Randolph-Macon College for one year. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Scholarship for Virginia residents who are incoming freshmen at Old Dominion University. Applicants must rank in the top 10% of their class, have a minimum SAT score of 1270, and demonstrate potential for leadership. An interview is required. Renewable. Number of awards may vary. more...
William A. Hazel Family Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students attending George Mason University. Applicants must have financial need, a minimum of one year of academic history at George Mason University, and a minimum 3.0 CGPA. Students must file the FAFSA. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Faith Christian Academy Scholarship
Scholarship for graudates of Faith Christian Academy accepted Liberty University. Applicants must have attended FCA for four years. Award is for 75% tuition discount. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Alumni Legacy Grants
Annual awarda for undergraduate students entering Randolph-Macon College who have a legacy connection (parent, sibling, aunt, uncle, grandparent). Applicants must have a minimum 1050 SAT score and a minimum 2.5 GPA. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Inez Wills Wlkins Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Randolph-Macon College. Preference is given to students from Maine, California or Virginia. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...