Tarleton State University1333 W. Washington
Stephenville, TX 76401
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.tarleton.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $6,516.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $17,952.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $26,640.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||420||520|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||86%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||41%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,159.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||46%|
|Average state aid||$3,903.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||31%|
|Average institutional aid||$2,049.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||57%|
|Average student loan||$8,851.00|
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - RESEARCH/SCHOLARSHIP
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural and Extension Education Services
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Mechanization
- Agricultural Teacher Education
- Agricultural/Farm Supplies Retailing and Wholesaling
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Animal Sciences
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Counseling Psychology
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Criminal Justice/law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational Psychology
- Engineering Physics/Applied Physics
- Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields
- Engineering Technology
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Science
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
- Fine/Studio Arts
- Geology/Earth Science
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- Histologic Technician
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Information Science/Studies
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International/Global Studies
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Livestock Management
- Management Information Systems
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Office Management and Supervision
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Political Science and Government
- Quality Control Technology/Technician
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- School Psychology
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
Tarleton State University Scholarships
Hunewell Band Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Tarleton State University participating in the Band. Awards are performance based. An audition is required. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo Agriculture Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students attending Tarleton State University enrolled in the College of Agriculture and Human Sciences. Applicants must have financial need, be a U.S. citizen and have a minimum 2.0 GPA. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Carroll & Leta Barham Scholarships
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Tarleton State University. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
C.A. Wisdom Music Endowment Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Tarleton State University with an interest in Music. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
H.H. Hassler Memorial Equine Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Tarleton State University pursuing a degree in Agriculture majoring in Horse Production and Management. Applicants must show academic performance, be active in extra curricular activities and have financial need. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Horace Grace African-American Studies & Research Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolling/enrolled in Central Texas College. Applicant must have a minimum 2.00 GPA and financial need. Preference given to African American students or students in the Center for African-American Studies and Research program. In addition to application student must submit a financial aid form, academic transcript, and a 300 word essay outlining goals, academic achievement, and community service. Applicants need only to fill out one scholarship application form for any or all of the awards the Foundation offers. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information and/or application. more...
Panhandle-Plains Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Tarleton State University. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Chancellor's Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for incoming freshmen accepted to Texas Woman's University. Selection based on full-time admission, having less than 13 credit hours, declaration of a major, GPA, SAT/ACT scores and class rank. Award amount includes tuition, fees and a stipend. Number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Sandra C. Richard Graduate Business Scholarship
Scholarship for graduate students attending Texas A&M; International University full-time, majoring in Business. Applicant must have a minimum 3.1 GPA and fulfill work requirements of 60 hours per long semester; 15 hours per summer session. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Kimberly Hoffman Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of North Texas full-time. Applicants must have academic achievement with a minimum 2.0 GPA. Submit FAFSA application (available January 2nd) for financial eligibility. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
C.J. "Red" Davidson Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Tarleton State University pursuing a bachelor's degree. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Number of awards and award amount may vary. Renewable. more...
Teri B. Dismukes Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for current undergraduate or graduate students attending the University of Texas pursuing a degree in Social Work. Applicants must have financial need. Contact the UT Financial Aid Office or Texas Exes for more information and/or application. more...
Alpha Sigma Lambda National Scholarship for Non-Tradition Students
Scholarship for non-traditional students accepted to Texas Woman's University. Applicants must be at least 24 years of age, completed 30 credit hours at TWU, have a minimum 3.2 GPA and financial need. Number of awards may vary. more...
Alberta E. Scott Scholarship
Annual award for female college juniors who are active Sigma Epsilon Chapter members of the Kappa Delta Sorority at the University of Texas. Students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA. Selection is based on commitment through service on committees and in appointed and/or elected offices, academic excellence, service to the chapter, alumnae association or national Kappa Delta, service to the campus and community, financial need, personal objectives and goals, potential and recommendations. A personal statement and a recent professional quality photograph must be included with application packet. more...
Donald W. Morton Music Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate or graduate students attending Tarleton State University majoring in Music training to become a band or choir director. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...