University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh800 Algoma Blvd
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.uwosh.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $7,437.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $17,919.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $25,492.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||83%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||32%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,370.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||33%|
|Average state aid||$1,848.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||8%|
|Average institutional aid||$1,664.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||68%|
|Average student loan||$6,376.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- POST-MASTER'S CERTIFICATE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- Art/art Studies
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Studies
- Fine/Studio Arts
- Fire Services Administration
- French Language and Literature
- Geology/Earth Science
- Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Human Resources Development
- Human Services
- International/Global Studies
- Japanese Studies
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Teacher Education
- Nursing Practice
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Political Science and Government
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Radio and Television
- Reading Teacher Education
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Science Teacher Education
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Special Education and Teaching
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Women's Studies
University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh Scholarships
Chancellor's Freshman Academic Scholarships
Scholarship for incoming freshmen enrolling at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. Applicants must have graduated in the top 25% of class. Nonrenewable. more...
Schenck Accounting Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh who are majoring in Accounting. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and completed Intermediate Accounting or Cost Management. Nonrenewable. more...
Erwin G. Ackerman Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Oshkosh, Wisconsin who are incoming freshmen enrolling at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh that will be majoring in Engineering. Selection based on academic achievement. Renewable. more...
College of Business Alumni Association Scholarship
Scholarship for juniors attending the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh who are enrolled in the College of Business. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Anchor Bank Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students (freshmen ineligible) attending the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh who are enrolled in the College of Business. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and completed at least 75 credit hours. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
IFT Quality Assurance Division, William A. Golomski Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) student association members who are graduate students enrolled at an approved postsecondary institution majoring in Food Science or Food Technology. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. A personal statement and a statment of research must be included with application packet. Nonrenewable; recipients may reapply. more...
Dr. Arnolda Becker Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Cardinal Stritch University in Wisconsin. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Bernie Jones Memorial Scholarship Fund
Annual award for two students that are Fond du Lac, WI residents. One award is for a traditional student, and the second award is for a non-traditional student that has had a lapse of several years in their formal education. Both students must plan to attend the University of Wisconsin at Fond du Lac. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships
Scholarship for full-time transfer students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa enrolling in full-time undergraduate studies at Marquette University. Selection is based on scholastic record. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Mary Gilson Scholarship in History
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Cardinal Stritch University in Wisconsin, majoring in History. Due date, number of awards, and award amount varies. more...
Flahive Athletic Scholarship
Scholarship for incoming freshmen and transfer students accepted to Cardinal Stritch College, who compete in one of the University's 10 intercollegiate sports. Eligibility and award amount is determined by the respective coach. Due date and number of awards varies. more...
Tuition & Fees Reimbursement Grant
Scholarship for Wisconsin residents who are Veterans enrolled full-time at a postsecondary institution in Wisconsin. Students must have been discharged from active duty within the last ten years. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Franciscan Heritage Scholarships
Scholarship for incoming freshmen accepted to Cardinal Stritch College in Wisconsin. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, minimum ACT score of 22 or SAT score of 1020. Number of awards varies. Renewable. more...
Messenger Graham Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Cardinal Stritch University in Wisconsin. Due date, number of awards, and award amount varies. more...
Dr. Bert Chiang Graduate Student Research Award
Scholarship for graduate students attending the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh who are doing research in the field of Special Education. Selection based on field report/thesis of the previous year. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...