University of St Francis500 N Wilcox St
Joliet, IL 60435
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.stfrancis.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $28,790.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $41,360.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $41,360.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||460||520|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||100%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||41%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,092.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||41%|
|Average state aid||$4,337.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||100%|
|Average institutional aid||$15,000.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||77%|
|Average student loan||$7,270.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (LESS THAN 1 ACADEMIC YEAR)
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- POST-MASTER'S CERTIFICATE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - RESEARCH/SCHOLARSHIP
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - OTHER
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Art Teacher Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice/law Enforcement Administration
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Science
- Family and Community Services
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Higher Education/Higher Education Administration
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration/Management
- Human Resources Development
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Information Technology
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Management Science
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Performance
- Music Teacher Education
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Practice
- Organizational Behavior Studies
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management
- Physician Assistant
- Political Science and Government
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Reading Teacher Education
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Social Work
- Special Education and Teaching
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Sports Communication
- Superintendency and Educational System Administration
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Theology/Theological Studies
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
University of St Francis Scholarships
Dr. John W. Hohe & Marjorie H. Hohe University of St. Francis Scholarship
Scholarship for Huntington County, Indiana residents who are pursuing postsecondary education at the University of St. Francis to major in Nursing or a related health field. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Thomas & Mary Lou Knurek Mid-degree Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Allen County, Indiana who are enrolled at the University of St. Francis pursuing studies in Art. Due date, number of awards, and award amount may vary. Nonrenewable. Contact the university's Financial Aid Office for more information and/or application. more...
James C. & Nancy (Shuman) Breiner Scholarship
Scholarship for Huntington County, Indiana residents who are pursuing postsecondary education at Huntington College, Indiana University-Pursue Forth Wayne (IPFW), Indiana Wesleyan University, Manchester College, University of St. Francis or Taylor University. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Diversity at the Blackboard Scholarship (minority)
Scholarship for minority or male undergraduate students attending the University of St. Francis full-time, majoring in Education. Applicants must commit to doing Field Experience and to obtain employment in a high-need school after certification. Number of awards and award amount varies. Renewable. more...
John Philip & Margaret Coleman Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate sophomore, junior or senior student attending the University of St. Francis, majoring or minoring in Literature or Art. Applicant must exhibit evidence of practicing Christian ideals. Due date and award amount varies. Renewable. more...
Mary Gene Hall Scholarship
Annual award for female Sangamon County, Illinois residents who are undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at the University of Illinois at Springfield. Applicants must be mature students returning to school due to an interruption in their studies. Contact the University's financial aid office for additional information and/or application. more...
John M. Brannigan Scholarship in Engineering Technology
Scholarship for juniors or seniors attending Western Illinois University who are majoring in Engineering Technology. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Due date and number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Borg-Warner Automotive Fund
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Millikin University enrolled in the School of Business. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Cynthia Martin Chase-Sophia Steinhardt Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Saint Xavier University majoring in Nursing. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Jacqueline Scott Severns Nursing Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Richland Community College part- or full-time, majoring in Nursing. Applicant must have a minimum 2.75 GPA. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Harrison-Grant Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of the Kankakee Community College district who are undergraduate students attending Kankakee Community College enrolled in an associate degree program in a Business field. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and be a U.S. citizen. Selection is based on application, references, need, career goals and academic ability. more...
Board of Trustees-Student Advisory Council (SAC) Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of the Kankakee Community College district who are full-time undergraduate students attending Kankakee Community College. Applicants must be Student Advisory Council members, have a minimum 2.5 GPA and be a U.S. citizen. Selection is based on leadership and service to the college. Number of awards may vary. more...
Judge William J.Campbell Public Interest Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time, incoming day division students enrolling at Loyola University Chicago who have been accepted in LUC's Law School. Applicants must file the FAFSA. Selection based on academic achievement and public interest experience. Number of awards may vary Renewable. more...
Harold Bird Swimming Award
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Millikin University participating in swimming. Applicants must show outstanding achievement. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Single Parent, Part-Time, Woman's Club of Chatham Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled part-time at Lincoln Land Community College. Students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and be single parents. Preference given to female students from Chatham, Illinois. Number of awards may vary. Due dates are January 30th for incoming freshmen and September 30th for continuing students. Renewable. more...