University of Phoenix-Colorado10004 Park Meadows Dr
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Type: Private for-profit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.phoenix.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $9,824.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $10,584.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $10,584.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||0%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||0%|
|Average Federal Grant||$0.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||0%|
|Average state aid||$0.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||0%|
|Average institutional aid||$0.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||0%|
|Average student loan||$0.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (LESS THAN 1 ACADEMIC YEAR)
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- POST-MASTER'S CERTIFICATE
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Behavioral Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Programming/Programmer
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Criminal Justice/law Enforcement Administration
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Environmental Studies
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration/Management
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Marriage and Family Therapy/Counseling
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Education
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Special Education and Teaching
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Accounting and Business/Management
Herbert J. Newman Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate junior or senior student attending Colorado State University full-time, majoring in Forest Sciences. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, financial need and submit a statement explaining why they have strong potential for future success. Due date varies. more...
James S. Williams Scholarship
Scholarship for graduate students attending Colorado State University full-time, majoring in Statistics. Applicants must have academic achievement. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
John F. Guthrie Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate juniors attending Colorado State University (CSU) full-time, majoring in Construction Management. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and must have completed one year in Construction Management at CSU. Candidates must have leadership ability, personality, character and remain in upper half of their class. Number of awards varies. more...
Marvin Motz Scholarship
Scholarship for second-year graduate students enrolled full-time at Adams State College majoring in Counseling. Number of awards and award amount may vary. A personal letter must be included with application packet. more...
David Paul Knight Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students admitted to Colorado State University's College of Liberal Arts, who plan to major in Music with a strong interest in Jazz. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA, financial need and participate in jazz ensembles or combos. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Berenbaum, Weinshienk & Eason Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for minority graduate students attending the University of Denver who are majoring in Business Law. Selection based on academic achievement and potential. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
CHS Cooperatives Foundation Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of the following states: CO, ID, IA, KS, MN, MT, NE, ND, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, OR WY who are undergraduate juniors or seniors attending Colorado State University full-time, majoring in Agribusiness. Selection is based on high scholarship (minimum 2.0 GPA), leadership, and demonstrated interest in Agribusiness. more...
Mark Anthony Klein Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate juniors or seniors attending Colorado State University full-time, majoring in History. Applicants must have a minimum 3.3 GPA and demonstrate an intellectual commitment to historical study and to community, environmental, and/or outdoor activities. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Nora Horan Leadership Scholarship
Scholarship for seniors overcoming a major obstacle in obtaining a college degree that are attending Fort Lewis College. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, financial need and be involved in campus leadership activities. Preference given to applicants enrolled in the School of Business. Due date and number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Native American Women Scholarships
Scholarship for Native American female, undergraduate or graduate students attending Colorado State University full-time. Applicants must have a minimum 2.0 GPA, major in the Sciences and have financial need. Applicants must be a U.S. citizen and provide evidence of Indian ancestry. Due dates are April 15 for fall; November 15 for spring semester. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...