University of Houston-Clear Lake2700 Bay Area Blvd
Houston, TX 77058
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: prtl.uhcl.edu/portal/page/portal/HOMEPAGE
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $5,802.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $23,084.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $33,452.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||460||580|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||0%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||0%|
|Average Federal Grant||$0.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||0%|
|Average state aid||$0.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||0%|
|Average institutional aid||$0.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||0%|
|Average student loan||$0.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - RESEARCH/SCHOLARSHIP
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- Behavioral Sciences
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Clinical Psychology
- Communication and Media Studies
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Software Engineering
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Science
- Fine/Studio Arts
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Human Resources Development
- Humanities/Humanistic Studies
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Information Science/Studies
- Intercultural/Multicultural and Diversity Studies
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Library and Information Science
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Marriage and Family Therapy/Counseling
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Political Science and Government
- Public Administration
- Reading Teacher Education
- School Psychology
- Social Work
- Systems Engineering
- Women's Studies
Rene Villarreal Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students at Sul Ross State University (Alpine, TX) accepted to the School of Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences. Student must be majoring in Meat Science or Meat Technology (at least one semester at SRSU) with a minimum 2.0 GPA. Student must be a U.S. citizen. Number of awards varies. Renewable. more...
Major JW Burkett Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Tarleton State University who are ROTC students. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Ernest Wallace-Phi Alpha Theta Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students attending Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas full-time, majoring in History. Selection is based on academic achievement, interest in continued formal education in history, and financial need. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Afton A. & Dorothy O. Allen Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas, majoring in Animal Science. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
North Texas Exes-Gulf Coast Chapter Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending the University of North Texas full-time. Applicants must have academic achievement with a minimum 2.0 GPA. Submit FAFSA application (available January 2nd) for financial eligibility. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Texas Executive Women-Thelma Marlowe Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for female Houston, Texas area residents who are seniors attending the University of Houston majoring in Business. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, be a U.S. citizen and have financial need. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Northern Metro Counseling Association Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student attending the University of North Texas full-time, majoring in Counseling. Applicant must have demonstrated academic excellence. Award amount varies. more...
Betsy & Kyle Hilliard Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolling/enrolled in Central Texas College at the district campus or service area campuses who are majoring in Nursing. Applicant must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and financial need. In addition to application student must submit academic transcript and a 300 word essay outlining goals, academic achievement, and community service. Award is non-renewable. Applicants need only to fill out one scholarship application form for any or all of the awards the Foundation offers. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information and/or application. more...
North Central Texas Council of Governments Urban Fellowships (women)
Scholarship for female, graduate students attending the University of North Texas full-time, majoring in Public Administration. Award pays for tuition and books of each recipient and provides an internship in a local government for up to 20 hours/week. Application deadline is usually in late spring. Due date and number of awards varies. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students with talent in choir attending Tarleton State University. An audition is required. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...