Salisbury University1101 Camden Ave
Salisbury, MD 21801
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.salisbury.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $8,560.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $23,180.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $31,526.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||88%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||16%|
|Average Federal Grant||$3,995.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||21%|
|Average state aid||$2,489.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||67%|
|Average institutional aid||$2,735.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||57%|
|Average student loan||$6,473.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - RESEARCH/SCHOLARSHIP
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- POSTBACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE
- Art/art Studies
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Science
- Fine/Studio Arts
- French Language and Literature
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Health Teacher Education
- Information Science/Studies
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International/Global Studies
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Nursing Practice
- Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Political Science and Government
- Reading Teacher Education
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Art/art Studies
Eugene Flinn MBA Award for Excellence
Scholarship for full-time graduate students at Frostburg State University who are enrolled in the Master of Business Administration program. Applicants must be entering the final year of study. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. Contact the College of Business for more information. more...
Honors College Award
Scholarship for incoming freshmen enrolled full-time at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County Honors College. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Maryland Distinguished Scholar Award
Scholarship for incoming freshmen who are Maryland Distinguished Scholar Finalists or Semi-Finalists enrolling at Hood College. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Tanya McCaw Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time sophomores at Frostburg State University. Applicants must have a minimum 2.0 GPA, participate in campus activities, write an essay, and have two letters of recommendation from FSU staff. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. Contact the Office of Financial Aid for more information. more...
Sarfino & Rhoades Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students at Frostburg State University who are majoring in Accounting. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 CGPA and a 3.0 GPA in Accounting courses. Preference given to seniors. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. Contact the Department of Accounting for more information. more...
Frederick Community College Graduate to Mount St. Mary's University Fund
Scholarship for Frederick County, Maryland residents who are undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Mount St. Mary's University. Students must have been graduates of Frederick Community College. Selection is based on academic promise, community service, extracurricular activities, financial need, and character. Number of awards and award amount may vary. more...
Psychology Endowed-Allegany County Mental Health Association Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Allegany County, Maryland who are full-time undergraduate students at Frostburg State University and are majoring in Psychology. Applicants must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and have financial need. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. Contact the Department of Psychology for more information. more...
James Graham Bravery Award
Scholarship for full-time juniors at Frostburg State University that are majoring in Education. Applicants must have a minimum 3.4 GPA and participate in campus/community activities. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. Contact the Department of Educational Professions for more information. more...
Jane H. Grindel Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Allegany County, Maryland who are full-time undergraduate students at Frostburg State University. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Financial need may be considered. Number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. Contact the Office of Financial Aid for more information. more...
Wor-Wic Arnold H. Manor Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for Maryland residents who plan to pursue postsecondary education at Wor-Wic Community College. Student must have financial need. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...