Northeastern Illinois University5500 N Saint Louis Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.neiu.edu/
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $8,299.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $10,699.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $17,426.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||380||570|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||77%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||63%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,520.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||59%|
|Average state aid||$3,111.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||12%|
|Average institutional aid||$2,365.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||16%|
|Average student loan||$4,648.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- Art/art Studies
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Communication and Media Studies
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Computer Science
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of the Gifted and Talented
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
- French Language and Literature
- General Studies
- Geology/Earth Science
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Latin American Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Marriage and Family Therapy/Counseling
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Political Science and Government
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Reading Teacher Education
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Women's Studies
Lois Cordell Bruner Writing Award
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Western Illinois University. Selection based on academic achievement, writing sample and potential. Due date, award amount and number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Mrs. Hester Merwin Ayers Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at the Illinois Wesleyan University. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Steven J. Belmonte Scholarships
Scholarship for undergraduate students who are enrolling full-time in Roosevelt University in Chicago, Illinois to pursue a degree in the field of Hotel Management or Hospitality. Contact the financial aid office for additional information and/or application. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Sharon Goldberg Memorial Tuition Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Roosevelt University enrolled in the College of Education. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA. Preference is given to META majors. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Eureka College Ministry Fellowships
Annual Fellowships for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Eureka College. Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, a minimum 25 ACT score or a minimum 1130 SAT score, demonstrate service, and plan to enter the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) ministry. Award amount is for up to full tuition. more...
Fine Arts Recognition Awards-Forensics
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Bradley University who participate on the school's Forensic Team. Selection based on potential. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Peter & Elsie May Klassen Memorial Award
Annual award for upper division students attending the University of Illinois at Chicago who are enrolled in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. Applicants must have a minimum of 60 credit hours and a minimum 3.5 GPA. Preference may be given to Sociology students. Nonrenewable. more...
Samuel Wendorf Tuition Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Roosevelt University enrolled in Policy Studies in the School of Public Service. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and demonstrate financial need. Students must file the FAFSA. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
English Department Scholar of the Year Award
Scholarship for juniors or seniors attending Western Illinois University who are majoring in English. Selection based on academic achievement, commitment to the English field and potential. Due date and number of awards may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Study Abroad Honors Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduates attending Western Illinois University who are accepted into the school's Honor Program and will be studying abroad. Selection based on academic achievement. Due date may vary. Nonrenewable. more...