Johnson State College337 College Hill
Johnson, VT 05656
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.jsc.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $10,604.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $22,566.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $34,566.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||420||530|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||92%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||53%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,752.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||43%|
|Average state aid||$1,555.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||69%|
|Average institutional aid||$3,572.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||81%|
|Average student loan||$7,076.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (AT LEAST 1 BUT LESS THAN 2 ACADEMIC YEARS)
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- POST-MASTER'S CERTIFICATE
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- Art/art Studies
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Counseling Psychology
- Creative Writing
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Digital Arts
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Education/Teaching of Individuals With Autism
- Education/Teaching of Individuals With Emotional Disturbances
- Education/Teaching of the Gifted and Talented
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Environmental Science
- Fine/Studio Arts
- General Studies
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- Health and Wellness
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Holistic Health
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Musical Theatre
- Non-profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Outdoor Education
- Political Science and Government
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Special Education and Teaching
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Sports Studies
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
Vermont Ready-Mix Concrete Association, Inc. Scholarship
Scholarship for Vermont residents who are undergraduate students enrolled at Vermont Technical College pursuing studies in Civing Engineering Technology. Number of awards may vary. An essay must be included with application packet. more...
Ella Grindle Scholarship
Scholarship for Vermont residents who are undergraduate students enrolled at Vermont Technical College. Students must demonstrate financial need. Preference given to students from Sharon, Vermont. Number of awards and award amount may vary. An essay must be included with application packet. more...
Hudson Valley Community College Transfer Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students transferring from Hudson Valley Community College to the College of St. Joseph. Applicants must have a minimum 2.0 GPA. Renewable. more...
Vermont-New Hampshire Society for Respiratory Care Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled at an accredited postsecondary institution in Vermont or New Hampshire pursuing studies in Respiratory Therapy. Students may attend Vermont Technical College. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Dr. James L. Lawson Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at a postsecondary institution in New England or New York. Students must hold an FCC amateur radio license. Preference given to New England residents (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, or Rhode Island) majoring in electronics, communications or a related field. Number of awards may vary. An essay must be included with application packet. Nonrenewable. more...
Bishop Joyce Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students attending College of Joseph. Applicants must have a minimum 3.25 GPA and have made a positive contribution to the College community. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Choral Music Scholarships
Scholarship for incoming full-time undergraduate students attending College of St. Joseph who are choral students. Awards are based on merit, satisfactory academic performance, good citizenship, and choral need. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled at Vermont Technical College pursuing studies in Nursing. Students must be LPN's enrolled in the Fanny Allen site and be selected by the site director. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Angelo Tagliacozzo Memorial Geological Scholarship
Scholarship for college juniors or seniors enrolled in a four-year college/university in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, or Vermont and are majoring in Geology. Selection based on academic achievement and financial need. Nonrenewable. more...
Vermont Municipal Highway Association-Judith B. Gray Scholarship
Scholarship for Vermont residents who are college freshmen or sophomore students enrolled at Vermont Technical College pursuing studies in Civil Engineering Technology. Students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA. Preference given to students considering employment with the Municipal Highway Department. An essay must be included with application packet. more...