Greenville College315 E. College Ave
Greenville, IL 62246
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.greenville.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $24,360.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $35,636.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $35,636.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||428||550|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||98%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||38%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,752.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||27%|
|Average state aid||$4,328.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||97%|
|Average institutional aid||$11,149.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||77%|
|Average student loan||$7,640.00|
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- Art/art Studies
- Biology Teacher Education
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Criminal Justice/law Enforcement Administration
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Digital Arts
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Environmental Biology
- History Teacher Education
- International/Global Studies
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Learning Sciences
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Music Management
- Music Teacher Education
- Organizational Behavior Studies
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Pastoral Studies/Counseling
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Physics Teacher Education
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Reading Teacher Education
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Religion/Religious Studies
- Religious/Sacred Music
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Special Education and Teaching
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
- Urban Ministry
- Youth Ministry
- Art/art Studies
Greenville College Scholarships
Alumni Dependent Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students accepted to Greenville College who are children of Greenville College Alumni. Selection based on academic achievement. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Concert Band-Chamber Orchestra Participation Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students accepted to Greenville College who participate in the Chamber Orchestra or the Concert Band. Selection based on audition. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship-Transfer Honor Scholarship (member)
Scholarship for incoming transfer students accepted to Greenville College who are members of Phi Theta Kappa. Selection based on academic achievement and potential. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Free Methodist Youth Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students accepted to Greenville College who are members of active in Free Methodist church programs. Selection based on church activities and academic achievement. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Greenville College Endowed Scholarsships
Scholarship for undergraduate students accepted to Greenville College. Applicants must have financial need and file the FAFSA. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Soy Capital Bank-Walter T. Morey Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Millikin University enrolled in the School of Business. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Brebner, Joesting-Herrington, & Kester Scholarship Fund
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time at Blackburn College. Students must have financial need and demonstrate an interest to serve as ministers, missionaries, or related vocations in the service to God. A FAFSA must be submitted. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Foundation Scholars Scholarship
Scholarship for full-time, incoming freshmen enrolling at Western Illinois University. Applicants must have a minimum ACT score of 28 and graduated in the top 15% of class. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Martin Kowal Memorial Nursing Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Kankakee Community College residents who are undergraduate students attending Kankakee Community College enrolled in an associate degree Nursing program. Applicants must demonstrate academic potential, intend to be employed at Riverside Medical Center, have a minimum 2.5 GPA and be a U.S. citizen. Selection is based on application, references, career goals and academic ability. more...
Van Der Laan Brothers Scholarship
Scholarship for juniors or seniors attending Trinity Christian College. Selection based on academic merit and financial need. Due date may vary. Nonrenewable. more...
Licensed Practical Nursing Program Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Lincoln Land Community College. Number of awards and award amount may vary. Due dates are January 30th for incoming freshmen and September 30th for continuing students. more...
Citizens National Bank Agriculture Scholarship
Scholarship for juniors attending Western Illinois University who are majoring in Agribusiness. Selection based on academic achievement, leadership and service activities. Nonrenewable. more...
Wayne N. Thompson Scholar Award Undergraduate Public Communication & Human Relations Program
Scholarship for seniors attending Western Illinois University who are majoring in Public Communication or Human Relations. Applicants must have a minimum 3.3 GPA. Due date and number of awards may vary. Renewable. more...
Elizabeth McClure Bicket '03 Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at the Illinois Wesleyan University. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
David R. Griswold Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Millikin University. Students must show achievement. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...