Mercer County Community College1200 Old Trenton Rd
West Windsor, NJ 08550
Type: Public 2-Year
Main Website: www.mccc.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $4,644.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $5,942.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $8,030.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||38%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||25%|
|Average Federal Grant||$3,702.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||24%|
|Average state aid||$2,109.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||1%|
|Average institutional aid||$1,000.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||15%|
|Average student loan||$4,466.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (AT LEAST 1 BUT LESS THAN 2 ACADEMIC YEARS)
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer Programming/Programmer
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Engineering Science
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Fire Prevention and Safety Technology/Technician
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Funeral Service and Mortuary Science
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Heating, Ventilation, air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/Technician
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Human Services
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Management Information Systems
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Plant Sciences
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
New Jersey Scholarships
Samuel & Katherine Barone Family Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for New Jersey residents who are full-time undergraduate students attending Rutgers University and are majoring in Nursing. Applicants must be U.S. citizens/permanent residents. Selection based on merit and financial need. Due date, award amount and number of awards may vary. more...
Outstanding Scholar Recruitment Program
Scholarship for New Jersey residents who are first-time freshman enrolling at a participating New Jersey postsecondary institution. Due dates are October 1 and March 1. Number of awards and award amount varies. Renewable. more...
Skylands Centenary Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Hunterdon, Morris, Somerset, Susses or Warren Counties, New Jersey, who are undergraduates attending Centenary College in New Jersey. Applicants must have demonstrated financial need. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Edgar Bacon Award
Scholarship for Hudson County, New Jersey residents who are full-time undergraduate students attending Rutgers University and are majoring in Journalism. Applicants must be U.S. citizens/permanent residents. Selection based on merit. Due date, award amount and number of awards may vary. more...
John J. & Anna C. Witmer Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for resident of northern New Jersey who is a Catholic, entering freshman student accepted to Manhattan College in New York. Due date and award amount varies. Renewable; with satisfactory progress. more...
Hon. Joseph W. Cowgill Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Camden County, New Jersey enrolled at Rutgers-Camden School of Law pursuing a Law degree. Applicant must have financial need and be in the top 50% of their class. Nonrenewable. more...
Vincent P. Moore, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for a New Jersey resident who is a graduate student attending New York University, pursuing an M.B.A. degree. Applicant must have academic excellence. No application is necessary; this scholarship is awarded based on merit through the University. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Area VII Physicians Review Organization Scholarships
Scholarship for residents of Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Ocean or Somerset counties, New Jersey who are undergraduate and graduate students attending Rutgers University and are Pharmacy majors. Applicants must be U.S. citizens/permanent residents. Selection based on merit and financial need. Due date, award amount and number of awards may vary. more...
Edith Robinson Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for New Jersey residents who are undergraduate students attending Russell Sage College pursuing a bachelor's degree in Education. Applicants must show academic achievement and need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Outstanding Scholars Recuitment Program
Scholarship for New Jersey residents who are undergraduate students attending Caldwell College. Applicants must have been New Jersey residents for twelve consecutive months and a minimum SAT score of 1350. Due date and number of awards may vary. more...
Novartis Oncology Survivorship Fund
Annual award for a student seeking to initiate or complete a course of study that has been interrupted or delayed by a diagnosis of cancer or other life threatening disease. Student must plan to attend Rutgers University in New Jersey, have demonstrated financial need, and must maintain an overall 3.0 GPA. Applicant must sign an agreement to complete 20 hours of community service for the year the award will be dispensed and provide Patient Advocate Foundation with confirmation when it is completed. Submit essay with application packet. more...
Scholarship for incoming freshmen attending Centenary College of New Jersey full-time. Applicants must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and a minimum 850 SAT score or 18 ACT score. Students must show outstanding extracurricular ability or promise and/or service to the community. Recipient must reside on campus. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. Renewable. more...
Scholarship for incoming freshmen at The College of New Jersey. Applicants must be Narional Merit Finalists or Semi-Finalists, National Achievement Scholar Finalists or Semi-Finalists or National Hispanic Scholar Finalist. Award includes a laptop computer. more...
Part-time Tuition Aid Grant for County College Students
Scholarship for New Jersey residents who are part-time undergraduate students attending an approved New Jersey county college. Applicants must demonstrate financial need, and be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen. Applicants must not have earned a baccalaureate or associate degree. Due dates are March 1 and October 1. more...
Isaac Roth Newspaper Carrier Scholarship Program
Scholarship for adult or youth newspaper carriers, or children of adult carriers who deliver papers for a New Jersey newspaper enrolling/enrolled in full-time undergraduate studies. Applicants who are children of adult carriers or youth carriers must be at least 14 years of age, adult carriers must be at least 18 years of age, carrier's sponsoring newspaper must be a member of the New Jersey Press Association, and the carrier must have been on a route with the same newspaper for at least two years prior to May 1st of application year. Selection based on citizenship, scholastic achievement, route management and an essay. Nonrenewable. more...