Clinton Community College136 Clinton Point Dr
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Type: Public 2-Year
Main Website: www.clinton.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $4,530.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $15,839.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $20,579.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||87%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||63%|
|Average Federal Grant||$3,850.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||71%|
|Average state aid||$1,966.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||8%|
|Average institutional aid||$1,206.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||49%|
|Average student loan||$4,766.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (AT LEAST 1 BUT LESS THAN 2 ACADEMIC YEARS)
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Administration and Management
- Child Care and Support Services Management
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management
- Criminal Justice/law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- General Studies
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Human Services
- Humanities/Humanistic Studies
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Information Science/Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Business Administration and Management
New York Scholarships
Israel Gerber Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student who is a junior or senior attending Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York in the Judaic Studies program. Applicant must have completed and achieved distinction in Judaic studies. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Janet Horowitz-Hecht Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate who is a senior at Brooklyn College in New York majoring in Biology. Applicant must have completed the best undergraduate research thesis in Biology. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Phi Beta Kappa Book Awards
Annual award for undergraduate students that have completed their first year at Hamilton College in New York. Applicants must have the highest grade point averages at the conclusion of their first year of study, and be likely candidates for election to Phi Beta Kappa. Due date and award amount varies. more...
James L. Bennett Award
Annual award for undergraduate student who is a senior attending Hamilton College in New York that has completed their junior year with distinction. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Irene Downing Taylor Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate student at Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York majoring in English. Applicant must have demonstrated promise in creative writing and be in good academic standing. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Chemistry Alumni Society Junior Scholarship Award
Annual award for an undergraduate who is a junior at Brooklyn College in New York majoring in Chemistry. Applicant must be an outstanding student. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Dorothy Glasser Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate or graduate student attending New York University, majoring in Advertising. No application is necessary; this scholarship is awarded based on merit through the University. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Don Potter Endowment in Geology
Annual award for undergraduate students that are attending Hamilton College in New York pursuing Geological field research. Preference will be given to summer research projects. Due date, number of awards, and award amount varies. more...
John Byrne Scholarship
World Trade Center Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship for children, dependents, or spouses of victims of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 in New York City, the Pentagon and Pennsylvania, who are undergraduate students planning to attend, or currently attending, Alfred State College full-time. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. Renewable. more...
Charles Lawrence Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate or graduate student attending Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York majoring in Sociology. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Robert & Mildred Overbeck Ergang Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Concordia College-New York. Students must demonstrate an interest in the study of History. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
John J. Duffy Scholarship
Robert A. Sweeney Scholarship
Annual award for Steuben County, New York resident who is an incoming freshmen planning to attend Alfred State College, pursuing a career in Business. Selection is based on academic achievement. Award amount may vary. Admission application is reviewed for this scholarship. more...
Charles D. Vanier Scholarship