SUNY College of Technology at Canton34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Type: Public 4-year or above
Main Website: www.canton.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $7,519.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $22,154.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $29,158.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||96%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||67%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,575.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||77%|
|Average state aid||$3,078.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||81%|
|Average institutional aid||$918.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||86%|
|Average student loan||$6,371.00|
- POSTSECONDARY AWARD, CERTIFICATE, OR DIPLOMA (AT LEAST 1 BUT LESS THAN 2 ACADEMIC YEARS)
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Applied Psychology
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Business Administration and Management
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Child Care and Support Services Management
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Communications Systems Installation and Repair Technology
- Corrections and Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice/law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- General Studies
- Graphic Design
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Heating, air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Heating, Ventilation, air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/Technician
- Homeland Security
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Pre-veterinary Studies
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Applied Psychology
New York Scholarships
David Sharefkin Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate who is a junior at Brooklyn College in New York majoring in Chemistry. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and demonstrated financial need. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Robert Starer Performance Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate or graduate student at Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York. Applicant must make an exceptional vocal or instrumental performance by a living composer in a public concert at Brooklyn College. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Dr. Edward Fitch Award in Greek
Annual award for a student that is attending Hamilton College in New York, and is studying the Greek language. Applicant must have highest record in that subject, and must elect Greek again the following year. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Clarence J. Velz Scholarship in Environmental Engineering
Annual award for an undergraduate student attending Manhattan College in New York, majoring in Environmental Engineering. Applicant must have maintained good academic standing, demonstrate promise of a high standard of professional ethics and have financial need. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Scholarship for graduate students attending St. Thomas Aquinas College in New York and have been accepted as fully matriculated in the M.B.A. program. Applicants must plan to take at least 24 credits during the year. Selection is based on student's academic performance, recommendations, experience and ability. The available sites are the business office, human resources office and the Academic Skills Center. Summer assistantship program is not available in business program. Candidates should apply to the Director. Due date, number of awards varies and award amount varies. more...
Long Island BCAA Chapter Scholarship
Annual award for Long Island, New York resident who is an undergraduate student attending Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York. Applicants must be commuting from Long Island, have at least 32 credits, and maintain a 3.0 GPA. Candidate must have financial need. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Wallace Bradley Johnson Award
Annual award for undergraduate student attending Hamilton College in New York. Applicant must write the best one-act play produced at the College. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Joseph H. Taggart Fellowships
Scholarship for doctoral students attending New York University. No application is necessary; this scholarship is awarded based on merit through the University. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Astoria Federal Savings Endowed Scholarship
Scholarship for residents of Queens, Nassau or Suffolk counties, New York who are undergraduate students attending Hofstra University. Selection based on academic achievement and financial need. Students must file the FAFSA. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. Renewable. more...
Kantilal C. Patel Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate student at Brooklyn College in New York. Applicant must have shown potential for further studies in Chemistry after completing Chemistry 1.1. Due date and award amount varies. more...