Paul Smiths College of Arts and ScienceState Routes 30 and 86
Paul Smiths, NY 12970
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.paulsmiths.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $26,146.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $41,214.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $41,214.00
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||99%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||48%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,465.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||59%|
|Average state aid||$2,489.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||98%|
|Average institutional aid||$11,695.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||84%|
|Average student loan||$8,405.00|
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- General Studies
- Geographic Information Science and Cartography
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Land use Planning and Management/Development
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Studies and Humanities
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Surveying Technology/Surveying
- Urban Forestry
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Biology/Biological Sciences
New York Scholarships
Brother Amandus Leo Call Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate juniors or seniors attending Manhattan College in New York, majoring in Engineering. Applicants must have potential as Engineers, have a creditable academic record and financial need. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Casstevens Family Scholarship Fund
Annual award for students that are attending Hamilton College in New York, and plan to participate in special research projects. Due date, number of awards, and award amount varies. more...
Milija Rubenzanin Fellowship
Annual award for a graduate student attending New York University, majoring in Banking and Finance. No application is necessary; this scholarship is awarded based on merit through the University. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Concordia College-New York. Students must be pursuing church-service vocations. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Walter W.S. Cook Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students attending New York University, enrolled in the Institute of Fine Arts. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Stewart M. Monchik Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate who is a junior at Brooklyn College in New York majoring in Computer Science. Applicant must have the potential for field work in computer science and information. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Don Buchwald '59 Scholarship
Annual award for an outstanding undergraduate student attending Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York majoring in Television and Radio. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Speech & Hearing Center New Project Scholarship
Annual award for an outstanding undergraduate or graduate student attending Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York majoring in Speech. Due date and award amount varies. more...
William & Pearl C. Helbein Foundation Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending New York University in New York, majoring in Social Work. Applicants must be from middle-income families and have more than ordinary potential for leadership and service to their profession, their community and the nation. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Frank A. Finnerty Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Manhattan College in New York. Applicants must have academic achievement. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...