Dominican College of Blauvelt470 Western Highway
Orangeburg, NY 10962
Type: Private nonprofit 4-year or above
Main Website: www.dc.edu
Financial Aid: financial aid link
Tuition and fees: $25,702.00
Total Cost In-State On-Campus: $41,032.00
Total Cost Out-State On-Campus: $41,032.00
|25th Percentile*||75th Percentile*|
|SAT Critical Reading||390||480|
|Percentage of students receiving any financial aid||99%|
|Percentage of students receiving Federal Grants||50%|
|Average Federal Grant||$4,543.00|
|Percentage of students receiving state aid||48%|
|Average state aid||$2,948.00|
|Percentage of students receiving institutional aid||99%|
|Average institutional aid||$9,573.00|
|Percentage of students receiving a student loan||81%|
|Average student loan||$6,710.00|
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- DOCTOR’S DEGREE - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Criminal Justice/law Enforcement Administration
- Education/Teaching of Individuals With Multiple Disabilities
- Education/Teaching of Individuals With Vision Impairments Including Blindness
- English Language and Literature
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Health Services Administration
- History Teacher Education
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Humanities/Humanistic Studies
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Studies and Humanities
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Management Information Systems
- Management Science
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Athletic Training/Trainer
New York Scholarships
Martin T. Dalton Scholarship
Annual award for an undergraduate or graduate student attending Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York interested in majoring in Marine Ecology (and in particular, the ecology of Jamaica Bay, New York). Preference will be given to students who have service to the college and who are members of a brotherhood or sisterhood whose mission is community service. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Bernard Horlick Memorial Scholarship
Annual award for undergraduate or graduate students at Brooklyn College in New York. Applicant must have demonstrated outstanding accomplishments in visual arts or art history. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
John Byrne Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students attending Manhattan College in New York. Due date, number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Dorothy Mould & Ward Music Scholarship
Annual award for outstanding undergraduate or graduate student at Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York in the Conservatory of Music. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Frances DeMarco Scholarship
Annual award to a returning non-traditional student, of Italian or Lithuanian descent, admitted to Brooklyn College-CUNY in New York. Applicant must have financial need. Due date and award amount varies. more...
RCS Fund Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Concordia College-New York. Students must demonstrate financial need. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Robert & Mildred Overbeck Ergang Scholarship
Scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled full-time at Concordia College-New York. Students must demonstrate an interest in the study of History. Deadlines and award amounts may vary. more...
Jacqueline Fawcett Scholarship
Scholarship for outstanding doctoral students attending New York University part- or full-time, majoring in Nursing who have passed dissertation proposal review. Applicants must be conducting research using a nursing theory. Candidates must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Submit abstract of proposal; letter of support from your chairperson; and statement regarding how the funds will be used to support your studies with application packet. Number of awards and award amount varies. more...
Senior Award in Dance
Annual award for student who is a senior at Hamilton College in New York. Applicant must be the outstanding senior concentrator in Dance. Due date and award amount varies. more...
Peter G. Sachs Scholarship
Annual award for a graduate student attending New York University, pursuing an M.B.A. degree. Applicant must have demonstrated academic excellence. No application is necessary; this scholarship is awarded based on merit through the University. Due date and award amount varies. more...